Need helpful advice about which tan machine to use

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am absolutly hunky dory at the mo, there is a reason that i never really post on this site as you have probably noticed !!!!!!!.....:lol:

How are you, will we see you at Olympia ???????

V xxx

this thread is about spray tanning machines not companies. There are plenty of threads that mention sienna x where relevant

x

Ooooooooops, sorry there, thought this thread was relevant as Sienna do supply 6 different types of spray tan machines to suit all budgets and tanning requirement from home user to high end tanning salons. And yes, there are plenty of threads on this site that mention Sienna.

My mistake.

I am absolutly hunky dory at the mo, there is a reason that i never really post on this site as you have probably noticed !!!!!!!.....:lol:

How are you, will we see you at Olympia ???????

V xxx

Victoria your input on this wonderful site is/could be useful and to hear from a highly regarded brand is also beneficial to other peeps...you have much experience to bring to the table...rise above the sometimes silliness and don't let those that purport to be experts put you off :hug:

Constructive and positive professional advice and support is very much appreciated by those that are perhaps quieter than those that shout off the roof tops at any given opertunity...so come on let that experience you have to offer be of benefit to many :hug:

You most certainly have my respect :hug:

Latest posts

Back