Need new scissors!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee5

Reaction score
Hi! As the title goes I need a new scissors!

I've access to capital and Sally's here in Ireland and obviously online too.
Not got a huge budget but need something decent that the blades don't dull too quickly on.
I prefer a 5" or a 5.5" blade length too
Also recommendations for a thinning scissors? Probably have €100 in total to spend

Honestly? I'd save up and buy a decent pair that feel good to hold for about €200+.
I don't think you'll get one set of really good blades for less than €100. :(

I can happily recommend a decent pair of Jaguar scissors that should break the bank. Make sure you get blades that can slice though.

Cheers I've been looking at jaguar ones alright there's ones for roughly 55 in capital waste of money?

Cheers I've been looking at jaguar ones alright there's ones for roughly 55 in capital waste of money?

You get what you pay for. Save up a few more pennies and buy a decent pair. Last longer that way.

They're probably the one's in the student kit? I think they're probably fine for short term use as my friend had a pair of Jaguars for yonks.

They look like good value. :)
I've got a pair with convex blades which are great for slicing.

Hi! As the title goes I need a new scissors!

I've access to capital and Sally's here in Ireland and obviously online too.
Not got a huge budget but need something decent that the blades don't dull too quickly on.
I prefer a 5" or a 5.5" blade length too
Also recommendations for a thinning scissors? Probably have €100 in total to spend
Oh I'm asking the same question need a half decent one for about €100 t €120

Latest posts

Back