Need this colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, that colours beautifully even, I really want to use it on someone ASAP just to see it!!!! Gorgeous x

You're right with the equal parts 10/69 8/69 mix as that's the depth of tone to keep it looking as bright a grey/silver tone if that's possible? How can add a photo to show you please. I think cause we had done all this over one day the porosity was comprised and ironically the Olaplex rep came the next day to take our first order! I'm thinking stand alone treatment first then applying tone suggestions as you thought with pastel toner 1:2 mix with Olaplex is going to support the delicate tone the best it can ?! Thank you, for replying your comments are so passionate they make me feel more confident, I noticed you said you played a game of how you can make it look better, my game is think of what I would do and then compare it to your answers and Cams as you're both so accurate it's very impressive !!

Thank you for saying such nice things! The olaplex will most definitely help with color retention.

When I had my stand alone treatment I put the length of my hair into a plastic cap so the Olaplex could saturate fully through all the hair, some clients I thought may think your throwing half down the sink / their money so thought this idea would help, there was very little left in the cap my hair must have enjoyed it Olaplex drink!!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1449093414.024715.jpg
Really would like any ideas how to get this colour please if anyone has done this xxx

Latest posts

Back