Need to order uniform....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

24Becks

Reaction score
OK not really sure if this is really the right place to post but here go's . I am about to order my tunic but not sure where from also i have quite a large bust, smallish waist and large hips any reccomdations for a good cut tunic much appreciated as i need to make the best of what i have :o

La Beeby! They are great tunics I always get mine from them, very good quality:D

Have a look at Inline, as they always seem to do very tailored looking tunics and they last for ages, they can be quite pricey for the more glamorous tunics, but they do have a cheaper range and I know that they are very nice too.

Thankyou i did look at lots but to be honest i just couldnt tell on here! I managed to find one with a sash to gave me a bit of a waist. Fingers crossed it will fit! x

You could try Beauty Street, the tunics are kimono style and very spacious on the top half.

They are also polycotton instead of that horrid polyester stuff that makes you sweat.

Latest posts

Back