Needed: Advice / Shoulder to cry on / Sympathetic ear....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oops, thought i posted a reply, but must've deleted it. :o

Glad to hear you are feeling more positive Miss B, just put ya feet up and have a chill out weekend! :hug:

Just wanted to say, that you have rebalanced 2 peoples nails and both of them needed only one replacing, well they have both missed an appointment, a month has gone passed, i reckon you're doing ****** well hun!

I'm sure I might repeat something that has already been said, but we ALL have our crappy days where nothing goes right...we put the wrong color socks on, or a mix matched set...we forget to put on deodorant...or brush our teeth, because we are rushing and the day goes to hell from there...the point is we are all subject to err, bumble something and make a genuine fool out of ourselves from time to time, but it is all a part of being a human being. Don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure this ain't the first and it won't be the last of your learning experiences...because that's all it is, a learning experience. And crying...hell, that's what tear ducts are there for...sometime you need a good sob, so what you did it in front of a client...I bet she has tear ducts too.:D Keep on keeping on and don't give up on your dream because of one little mishap.:hug:

Why are you doing it mobile when you don't have time? i started doing it mobile (like a lot of techs) and then decided to just work from home and guess what... haven't lost a single client (not got that many to lose at the moment being new and all that hee hee but the one's i've got are now coming to me and don't mind). Its much easier, all your stuff is there, you never forget anything and the stress is cut out. Plus there are no distractions and your nails turn out much better. If they ask why your doing it from home tell them you like to dedicate your time totally to them with no distractions (thus making them feel special). You will feel much better doing it from home and if you do lose a client, so what? plenty more fish in the sea and the stressless factor is worth it. (plus you get time to eat!)

I'm having a stressful time at work at the moment too and got myself so wound up i've been in tears for 3 days (and i'm 34!) so i know how you feel, but the techs on this site have made me feel much better after i posted my thread tonight.

Hope this helps.

ps. Where do you get those "pinkie pots" from. haven't seen them. sounds like i need one!

Latest posts

Back