Needing to rant!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misskiani

Reaction score
I am just having such a hard week, I need to rant!
I am a qualified hairdresser and student beauty therapist, where we had to undertake work placement for 2 weeks. I was sent to a hair and beauty salon and had a great time apart from the only other hairdresser their coughing all over me and in my face, looking straight at me and not caring he was doing it, I now have been bed ridden for 8days with bronchitis from him, and could not carry on with my work placement as my doctor said I was contagious and needed the rest, and I also could not work my normal hairdressing job to earn money, I am now off for another week minimum!

I am so sick of people not having manners when it comes to illness, if you are Ill put your hand over your mouth, use a tissue! Use some damn hand sanitiser. I cannot afford to take this much time off !!!

Sorry ladies and gents Rant Over! X

Ewww that's rank!

Hope you're better soon x

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hope you get better soon. X
I can fully understand your frustration. I am a germaphobe and have been diagnosed with ocd.
I can not tolerate people that sneeze and cough without a tissue or using their hands. Its just plain manners.
Im shuddering at the thought x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Sounds awful! Can't you put in a complaint? If they had something like that they shouldn't of been in work in the first place.

I hope you get well soon, chin up!xx

Latest posts

Back