Needling Anyone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah 38

Reaction score
A few of my clients have been raving about needling.Can anyone recommend companies that sell this machine/treatment? How much is training? What kind of results do you get?

Thanks

Sarah

A few of my clients have been raving about needling.Can anyone recommend companies that sell this machine/treatment? How much is training? What kind of results do you get?

Thanks

Sarah

Needling? What do you mean? What is it aimed at doing?

Do you mean collagen stimulation therapy? I know the iiaa do training for this. I had it in all the details I got when I looked into Environ skincare.

The dermaroller is the most famous version of this.Do a search on here as it has been discussed a few times

The dermaroller is the most famous version of this.Do a search on here as it has been discussed a few times

I wondered if you meant the Dermaroller. Looks good (in the right hands!)

Dont know anyone who has had it done. I think they do their own training. As said above there are quite a few recent threads on it.

Not sure about UK, but in Australia, you can buy them from clinics and take them home as DIY. I bought one last May when I was down in Sydney. I did have a consult with a dermatologist first.

Speak to Lisa at koreesa Really helpful I just done my training with them it was great, pm me if you want her details x

Environ do CST - Collagen Stimulation Therapy. Similar to Dermaroller. I've offer CST to my clients and have received several treatments myself. The results are brilliant.

The treatment is not for everyone to carry out, as it really is a big step beyond normal facials.

I know people who are Dermaroller trained and love the ease and better results of Environ CST.

Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back