Neighbour and ex client with Xmas decs still up !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAILZTONES

Reaction score
:mad: I may sound petty here but its really annoying me now!

A woman in my street still has her house lit up like its Christmas Eve and its really starting to irritate a few of us here in the street. She has her tree lit up and the outside lights on too. I thought everyone knew that you have to take them down by the 12th night otherwise its unlucky! She is also an ex-client, whom I no longer see as her boyfriend was very rude to me when I was at her home doing her nails last year....long story!

I'm giving her til Saturday and if she's still lit up I'm going to post an anonymous note through the door explaining that Santa won't come to her next year if she leaves them up any longer :lol: . My other neighbour wants us to put on balaclava's, put a brick through the window and pull the lights off the Christmas tree ourselves and run for the hills LOL LOL LOL! I told her she's been watching too many films!!

Anyone else got Neighbours who are still trimmed up??

Another annoying thing is when people leave their Xmas lights on their house all year around!

lol the balaclava thing made me think of the film, deck the halls, we saw it just befor christmas

Only in Cardiff lol

me and our next door neighbour leave a string of lights on our houses,
coz when we have p!ss ups iin the summer we put the lights on :green:

also i noticed yesterday i still had snowmen window stickers on the kitchen windows (those naughty net curtains were hiding them) i felt like a right plonker ...other than that they are all down
i cant see the point in leaving them up ,it would take away that xmasy feeling in december would'nt it .

leaving her lights up and still glowing... hmmm... it's up to her surely???

we have lights on our terrace all year round, they're lit up for the Christmas and also for parties throughout the year, of which there are quite a few lol

are you sure the reason you're p!ssy with her is just because of the superstitious 12th January as opposed to her being an ex-client and her boyfriend being rude to you?

Well i must admit that I'm not superstitious at all. My tree is still up only because I don't feel too great at the mo and I am taking it down in stages:lol: .

The decs are off it and I have put the clear fairy lights on a large palm in my lounge. I am going to tackle the rest tmw if I'm up for it!

Teri x:lol:

i've gotta say.. the first year i had my own beautiful flat, i left my deccies up ALL YEAR!!! jst cos i could!!

the place always seems so empty and bare when you tke them down!!!:cry:

i am not superstitious at all

who was it that said you can only have lights on a tree at christmas anyway

where i live there is a huge tree with coloured lights on all year round and it looks lovely at nite

leaving her lights up and still glowing... hmmm... it's up to her surely???

we have lights on our terrace all year round, they're lit up for the Christmas and also for parties throughout the year, of which there are quite a few lol

are you sure the reason you're p!ssy with her is just because of the superstitious 12th January as opposed to her being an ex-client and her boyfriend being rude to you?

Nah I still speak to her if I see her, not her fault she's got a plonker of a boyfriend who rev's his porche at 2am on his way home every night! ! I actually feel quite sorry for her. I just find it annoying that her tree light and candle lights in the window are all on, Ok leave them up and take them down when you have time, but I just think its odd!

I know there is nothing wrong with having fairy lights on, I used to have them on my twisted willow all year around, but if you saw this house all lit up, you would think it a bit much.

Ok maybe its just me !

I think if thats the only problem you have with your neighbours you are very very lucky.

I think if thats the only problem you have with your neighbours you are very very lucky.

I'll second that - my neighbour was a nympho wino granny with a penchant for my boyfriend and his mates - she'd come down in a satin dressing gown and drape herself over anything slightly male... :eek:

My friends neighbour used to let her tyres down.

There's a house by me that leave their 'icicle' lights up on their house all year round... in fact for the whole 4 years I have lived here LOL!! I also noticed a couple of days ago that they still have some decs in the window.

Everyone else has taken theirs down - even the people down the road have put theirs away... they have loads of lights outside their house at Christmas and an inflatable santa and snowman in their front garden! :lol:

:mad: I may sound petty here but its really annoying me now!

A woman in my street still has her house lit up like its Christmas Eve and its really starting to irritate a few of us here in the street. She has her tree lit up and the outside lights on too. I thought everyone knew that you have to take them down by the 12th night otherwise its unlucky! She is also an ex-client, whom I no longer see as her boyfriend was very rude to me when I was at her home doing her nails last year....long story!

I'm giving her til Saturday and if she's still lit up I'm going to post an anonymous note through the door explaining that Santa won't come to her next year if she leaves them up any longer :lol: . My other neighbour wants us to put on balaclava's, put a brick through the window and pull the lights off the Christmas tree ourselves and run for the hills LOL LOL LOL! I told her she's been watching too many films!!

Anyone else got Neighbours who are still trimmed up??

Another annoying thing is when people leave their Xmas lights on their house all year around!
I dont get what the drama is, surely its up to her whether she takes them down or not? She is the one that gets the supposed bad luck. Unless its shining brightly in your bedroom and keeping you up all night, dont see the need to leave her a note(very spiteful). The christmas spirit doesnt end at christmas, I dont see anything wrong with it at all.
:green:

Latest posts

Back