never knowingly undersold !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snooks

Reaction score
hi, just thought this might cheer anyone up who has had a bad day ! i have just been to my boys school children in need, say been, i was there doing a stall..... my eldest son, unbeknown to me,had made me a beautiful poster, hands and everything, saying get your nails painted by a proffessional nail technician.....really lovely.....for 30p!!!!!!!!!!!!...... talk about work my socks off ! the queue went round the hall and out the door ! i have to say the little girls were all very choosey about their colour choice, and quizzed me about base coat ! but then the mums started queing up too :biggrin: , but hey, it was for 'charity'....did manage to drum up a little bit of business for myself though(hope that doesn't sound selfish), and they have asked me to do the christmas bazarr...think ill make the poster myself for that one !

have a good weekend geeks
snooks x x

Priceless!!!!

ah bless him , wot a cute thing to do (even if you did run it at a loss )lol

Kids.......don't you just love em
An entrepreneur in the making. Watch out Richard Branson

lol...one of the mums has just phoned to ask if i can do her nails the same as her daughters as it matches her christmas top ! so, every cloud does have a silver lining !

snooks x

ah bless him.he must be proud of you to advertise you though...........
my neice told my brother that she isnt having a face painter at her party "auntie joanne is going to do everyones nails with diamonds and everything"....
bless them eh

Bless him, not daft boys though, they know mum painting nails will attract the girls :)

Latest posts

Back