New beauty room teething pains

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xbeautyx

Reaction score
So just moved into my very own beauty room within the salon i had been working in already, on a self employed basis, i was self employed before but shared the room with another girl. I've kitted it out the to best of my ability, im super proud of how far ive come and know the clients will loved it but its a little smaller though and im currently wondering where to house everything, so far nails, waxing and tanning are sorted, just have no more floor space for facial product trolly. Do you think it wold be ok to maybe have a little shelf next to where i would do facials and be able to reach when sat doing one..today i got one booked in last min and felt like i was totally winging it and couldnt get comfy doing it, but client seemed happy enough, but know it'll have to change. I went from being elated and proud this morning to a little deflated by the end of the day. Any advice is greatly appriciate!
Also i'm wanted to change to a new facial range, i dont do a lot of facials tbf, can everyone tell me what they use and why? I dont want to buy anything to expensive as like i say i dont get a lot of facials, its more nails and waxing i get a lot of x

I have a small ish room and find that a unit that has pidgeon holes and boxes in them works really well as it holds my towels and a lot of my products...is also easy as one fabric box has my facial products in so I just pull it out when doing a facial. I prefer this personally as I have retail products and price lists on display shelves and think it would look untidy with all of my facial products on display. As for feeling comfortable I'm sure that will come as you experiment moving things around.

I use Eve Taylor products and love them...great prices, products and service

Good luck with your new venture :)

Latest posts

Back