*** New Beauty & Tanning Salon looking for ideas ***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirstyxxm

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So glad i found this site, so much info on here.
Anyway my sister opened a Beauty Salon in September, which i also work at.

We specialize in Gel Nails, Minx Nails, Pedicures, Facials, Eyelash extensions, Tinting, waxing, spray tanning and sunbeds. we have recently got in a flabeloss machine,its like a powerplate so helps you tone up.

We have a big 3 story building, we have a spare room, its big and were not sure what to bring in to the salon?
any one have any ideas?

Hope your all good.

Kirstie x

We have a big 3 story building, we have a spare room, its big and were not sure what to bring in to the salon?
any one have any ideas?Kirstie x

Hi Kirstie,
Welcome to Salon Geek :hug:
Do you mean what new treatments etc you can offer/ what to do with your spare room?
How about renting it out to a reflexologist/ botox doctor/ sports massage therapist/ chiropract/ oestopath/ semi-perm makeup artist etc you could maybe rent it out to a few different people in a week.

Or you could get toning tables in.

Or turn it into a shop, where you can retail all you products.

Hope that helps x

Last edited:
how about body treatments and body wraps? a relaxation room, botox/dermal fillers, semi permanent makeup, teeth whitening and other advance treatments

A relaxation room would be a lovely idea.

Or a hairdressers - either renting it out to a hairdresser or employing.

Yes i ment new treatments or what to do with the room in general really.
Aww thanks everyone, that was so quick! lots of ideas. gonna have a chat with my sister.

thank u so much :)

Latest posts

Back