New Business Location

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkPotions

Reaction score
I am trying to find a suitable property to rent for opening my first ever salon.

It's scary but i'm confident in myself and i know i can make a good go of it.

My problem is i can't find the right building! The good ones have ridiculous rent prices and the more reasonable ones with enough space are in bad areas!

My question is: If i went for one of the units in a less desirable area would i get clients?

Maybe i'm a snob but i wouldn't personally go to a salon situated beside other rubbish shops as i'd feel this salon would be equally as rubbish so it's a bit hypocritical to expect othe people too.

It's really hard i want to open in January for my birthday so i need to get organised but it's too hard.

All advice would be appreciated x

My question is: If i went for one of the units in a less desirable area would i get clients?

Don't do it! I've seen it fail so many times. Location is everything so if you can stretch to the extra cost, go for it then rent a room out to get some money coming in to help with the rent. xxx

Don't do it! I've seen it fail so many times. Location is everything so if you can stretch to the extra cost, go for it then rent a room out to get some money coming in to help with the rent. xxx

I guess i knew this already i just needed it confirmed, Okay maybe my opening will be January 2010 :lol:

Latest posts

Back