New Business Research

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sun_shine

Reaction score
HI everyone,

I am in the process of starting to buy a salon, and doing my research I came across this website, this is great! So many helpful ideas and tips!

So I'm hoping people here may be able to help me...... I am putting together my plan for the bank, and need to get some industry research, statistics etc., but I can only find companies that charge for industry reports, at about £200 a time! I really don't want to spend my savings on things like that!

Did anyone else come up against this, or does anyone have/ know where I can get such information to please my bank manager??

Any help would be really really great!!!!

your local business link would be able to help you out am sure. why not give them a call and see what they can do for you. their advice is free and you will get loads of advice on so many things.

good luck

tigi

Here in NZ I went to the chamber of commerce. I think over there in the UK your council might have a business office that would assist you.

Nancy

Brilliant, thanks guys, I will look in to that!!

my tip for you is to ask the bank for at least 5 thousand more than you need as they never give you the full amount that you ask to borrow when it is for a business hth

Barclay's bank website has some downloads to help with business plans and projections etc hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back