New clients at last

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nikkirocco

Reaction score
I have been working from home and finding it very hard to get new clients. I also work part time in a salon to keep me going financially. In the past 6 months i have leaflet dropped about 5 times. Put posters in windows, hairdressers, shops, nurserys etc. Put advert, special offer in papers. Given out business cards. The few clients i did get i have kept but there just seems to be a real lack of them. I would be lucky to get 1 new client a week. But last week suddenly i got 6 new bookings. 1 a large wedding ( picked up leaflet in hairdressers) 1 from leaflet drop and 4 reccomendations. I am over the moon.
This might not sound a lot to someone who has a decent clientel but for me it is great. Thought it might help others who are struggling to keep at it as eventually things do pick up even when you feel like you are flogging a dead horse. xxx

This is great news!!!!!! good for you , I hope you continue to get more clients.
:green: xx

Fantastic, really pleased for you.

Well done you. Its god to know that all your hard work has paid off. :)

Latest posts

Back