New CND lamp?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weenetty

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm just about to purchase brisa sculpting gel and the lamp, I saw something on here somewhere about a new lamp coming? Just wondering if that's just in the uk as I'm now oz.

Xx

Hi guys, I'm just about to purchase brisa sculpting gel and the lamp, I saw something on here somewhere about a new lamp coming? Just wondering if that's just in the uk as I'm now oz.

Xx

CND seems to be working on a CND LED-lamp. But don't worry, it won't be here very soon ;-)
Might be easy for nailart, but only if it cures al the Brisa gels, Brisa lite gels and my Shellac who's already in the house :)
But i'm not willing to pay hundred of euro's for a LED-lamp as i'm perfectly happy with my CND UV-lamps

I totally agree with Conny. My clients like the time it takes for services and a LED lamp would just feel like I was shoving them out the door.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks girls

Sorry for the late response but the time difference makes it hard lol xx

CND seems to be working on a CND LED-lamp. But don't worry, it won't be here very soon ;-)
Might be easy for nailart, but only if it cures al the Brisa gels, Brisa lite gels and my Shellac who's already in the house :)
But i'm not willing to pay hundred of euro's for a LED-lamp as i'm perfectly happy with my CND UV-lamps

I just wanted to point out that you'll save THOUSANDS of dollars in the long run as the bulbs on uv lamps are expensive to replace. Even if an LED costs $500, it lasts 50,000 hours and doesn't lose power toward the end of it's life like UV lamps. Do the math and I think having an LED will be a lot more appealing.

I just wanted to point out that you'll save THOUSANDS of dollars in the long run as the bulbs on uv lamps are expensive to replace. Even if an LED costs $500, it lasts 50,000 hours and doesn't lose power toward the end of it's life like UV lamps. Do the math and I think having an LED will be a lot more appealing.

Well hopefully by the time my new lamp needs the bulbs replaced the new led lamp will be here lol. I have a led lamp from Jessica that I paid a lot of money for and it's awesome but I know the rules on not using another brand etc.

Frustrating being in oz and kind if being out of the loop a little. X

I've just ordered a second cnd lamp as wanted a back up but I'm happy with mine x

Holy toot, just so you all know I decided I would just have some practice with my brisa on myself as my trainer said I could use my led lamp but just double the time and OBVIOUSLY not in a client until my lamp gets here next week.

NEVER AGAIN! My Jessica Led lamp is perfect for the Jessica geleration system but as soon as I put that brisa finger in it burned like mad!! I won't be doing that again in a hurry - hurry up cnd lamp lol xx

Xx

Not imminent until possibly 2015 now... Their CND Lamp works perfectly...

My 2nd lamp is here !!!! 💜 ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380187189.453340.jpg

It looks huge, do people use that mobile??

No it's not it's just the angle of the pic and yes mine fits in my roo trolly x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1380191225.180978.jpg is that a better pic ? X

Haha, yes that does look a bit smaller. My opi lamp is quite compact but it's a semi circle shape. I'd prefer a boxed version to slot in my Roo case easier!

I love how you have customised your other lamp Steph41 x

Lol I love purple so I covered it in purple stars, I'm sure I will also do the new one !!!

It looks huge, do people use that mobile??

Oh yes, i'm mobile :)
I have 2 of them, normally one stays in the car, as i alreaddy carry all CND Shellac colors, all Brisa Lite gels, A transparent Brisa Gel, a transparent acrylic powder, Retention+ , all CND Additives, around 1kg of stamping plates with 10 stamping polishes.
Stays in my car: All Brisa gel colors, all CND Acrylic powders, 250 different glitters, all CND Mani & pedi products, 10 towels, and my second CND UV lite.

Why do I wonder why I do not get from off my tennis elbow :rolleyes:

Oh yes, i'm mobile :)
I have 2 of them, normally one stays in the car, as i alreaddy carry all CND Shellac colors, all Brisa Lite gels, A transparent Brisa Gel, a transparent acrylic powder, Retention+ , all CND Additives, around 1kg of stamping plates with 10 stamping polishes.
Stays in my car: All Brisa gel colors, all CND Acrylic powders, 250 different glitters, all CND Mani & pedi products, 10 towels, and my second CND UV lite.

Why do I wonder why I do not get from off my tennis elbow :rolleyes:

Haha oh my goodness! I'm trying to keep my kit to a minimum as I'm s hairdresser as well and don't want to overload myself! But it's so easy to want everything..
My friend had to give up doing nails because of tennis elbow :(

Latest posts

Back