New CND Recommendation? Brush Storage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitCat

Reaction score
I was checking out the new Creative Nail Design site, US version that is, and noticed that under the technical tips for both the Master Series and the regular brushes, they say to store them vertically, brush side downwards but not touching! :eek: I thought that they always said to store them vertically. I don't mind the new recommenations, but I am going to have to learn to store my brush case upright or something. :lol:

I always drain mine of monomer and store it vertically, bristles pointing down, I find the inside of a roll of forms is the best place to put it, just right beside my working area....with a cap on of course or I would be just killing brushes :)

I use a case, store them on their sides. They do just fine ;) Also a good idea to have a different case for each type of monomer you use.... ;)

That's interesting. I spoke with the hot line technician yesterday and she reiterated that the recommendation is to store them horizontally.

S

The key problem with vertical sotrage (flags down, never up!) is exposure to dust while working. If you can sotre it vertically away from dust, that would be the most ideal, however only marginal compared to horizontal sotrage in a box or drawer.

HTHs!

I always drain mine of monomer and store it vertically, bristles pointing down, I find the inside of a roll of forms is the best place to put it, just right beside my working area....with a cap on of course or I would be just killing brushes :)
this is exactly how i store my brush and my brush is always in top condition. I used to just put it away with out thinking, until I was told otherwise,now I always do it this way.

Latest posts

Back