New CND Shellac colours?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nails_4_U

Reaction score
Don't know if I have missed any info on this (In Australia so a bit behind) but is there any news in the next launch of colours?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using SalonGeek mobile app

Sweet Squared in the UK have them to buy from 1st July.

Karaxxx

Great thank you. Any news in what colours?

Sent from my GT-I9305T using SalonGeek mobile app

I've just found this pic online...

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403365752.282031.jpg

Conny posted this pic on her FB page

picture.php

hmm I like the look of Locket love... But I think these are a bit of a miss this season for me :(

Does fine vermilion have shimmer in it or is it a creme shade? I love the color on the shellac bottle but it seems like the color pops I've seen are either a brighter orange or a redder orange. Does anyone have any true to color pics?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Does fine vermilion have shimmer in it or is it a creme shade? I love the color on the shellac bottle but it seems like the color pops I've seen are either a brighter orange or a redder orange. Does anyone have any true to color pics?

Thanks!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403482864.965296.jpg

Here is Fine Vermillion compared to Burnt Romance and Electric Orange. Hope that helps.

Is the blue shade flat colour or shimmery? I like locket live, rise brocade, the purple and the other reddy one. Not sure the blue or orange will suit my clientele. I have electric orange,burnt romance and blue rapture which have never been used :(

I really like the look of the new collection. They are a good selection of wearable Autumn colours and will, I think, be very popular with my particular clientele. Having said that, Electric Orange has been extremely popular and I luuuuurve it!!! ( I am often wearing it so maybe that explains it's popularity with my usually reserve Clients😄😄)

Is the blue shade flat colour or shimmery? I like locket live, rise brocade, the purple and the other reddy one. Not sure the blue or orange will suit my clientele. I have electric orange,burnt romance and blue rapture which have never been used :(

The blue is flat. Here is a pic of it next to some of the other blues. In the second pic, Indigo Frock is the the middle. With Mightnight Swim and Blue Rapture

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403523168.110336.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403523197.814528.jpg

I think the new colours look amazing! I'm particularly looking forward to Locket Love...I love the Vinylux version and use it loads...because I'm a bit ghetto fabulous like that! ;)

Where did you get your display ring please? Did you add the colour names?

I buy the color pops from a nail supply store near me (but I've heard they are available on ebay). And I just use a label maker for the names.

I'm desperate to see the additives! The colours look the same as all the others to me...

Latest posts

Back