New competition to sink your teeth into wohahaha

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's too freaky for your liking? lol

• Total voters
Im so sorry danger - but I think I'm gonna have to pull out of the comp!

I'm on a waxing course tomorrow, got loads to do for the salon! x

fificharlie said:
Im so sorry danger - but I think I'm gonna have to pull out of the comp!

I'm on a waxing course tomorrow, got loads to do for the salon! x
Thats cool I'm decorating at the mom and I'm trying to do ten things at once but its not working lol

two days to go, 1 vote from jac whooooo i'm winning.

grafxgal said:
Well here's my entry.
It's not all blood and gore, but it is 3d. lol
Sorry it's a link not an attachment, can any premium geeks maybe help?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/stingess1/detail?.dir=/87adscd&.dnm=23c4scd.jpg&.view=t

Cheers

wow very arty i like it
another entry yipeeee

when you reply you can scroll down to manage attachments then you can up load from your computer, click on browse then select the pic u want then click the upload button. if you file is to big it will say and you will have to reduce it then try again hth

Tricky said:
“On a related subject, I must confess to you....I'm giving very serious thought to eating your wife."

I love this Tricky..can't wait to see the rest!!

Is anyone else adding to the comp?

hmmmmmmmmmm

See, I WAS going to do 'Silence of the Lambs' but I was told it's a 'thriller' and not a horror LOL

And even if I had done it, Tricky outdid me by a LONG SHOT lol

And every time I ask hubby about a movie title, he says "no hun, that's a thriller, not a horror movie".:sad:

I just can't stomach blood and gore. Scare the crap outta me, fine, like the classics do LOL but don't gross me out.

SOOOOO now I'm outta ideas :sad:

VHunter said:
hmmmmmmmmmm

See, I WAS going to do 'Silence of the Lambs' but I was told it's a 'thriller' and not a horror LOL

And even if I had done it, Tricky outdid me by a LONG SHOT lol

And every time I ask hubby about a movie title, he says "no hun, that's a thriller, not a horror movie".:sad:

I just can't stomach blood and gore. Scare the crap outta me, fine, like the classics do LOL but don't gross me out.

SOOOOO now I'm outta ideas :sad:
What about Alfred Hitchcock "The Birds?"

I've actually been thinking n that one LOL

But can't for the life of me figure how I'd do the birds (I do uv gel, not l&p).. and I've played with l&p a few times, but totally clueless with it really LOL

Will give it a shot for fun this week LOL

well I was hoping to have an entry in the comp I started but the decorating got the better me, it look fab so far. As a treat to the winner I'll donated 500gm's:biggrin: everybody say "ooh" lol

if any one wants to extend this for another week let me know.

Is everyones entry in now? x

NailsFrmHeaven said:
Is everyones entry in now? x

no but if you scroll through there's two so far

message to all contestants

If you can display them as your avatar it would make it easier to see instead of scrolling through pages :biggrin:

I guess its extended :wink2:

Danger Mouse said:
no but if you scroll through there's two so far

message to all contestants

If you can display them as your avatar it would make it easier to see instead of scrolling through pages :biggrin:

That'a a fabulous idea, Davina!!!

:confused: how come there are two votes for contestants that haven't added their entries? How can you vote for a entry that can't be seen? Sorri, just a little confused.

1 more week and I will try but I but i've broken my little finger so not sure if i can do it:o

I meant no offence to any of the contestants, but maybe the title of the poll is being misunderstood by other geeks?:eek:

Latest posts

Back