New competition to sink your teeth into wohahaha

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's too freaky for your liking? lol

• Total voters
I better get moving with just more than my idea then ...by the sound of things :)

so how's every body getting on??

Danger Mouse said:

i would say i am half of the way there x

Danger Mouse said:

Not very well. What I've done so far looks like Rachel has made from Play Doh. I'm sulking about it:lol:
Can I not just paint a lovely picture:cry:
Will have to add this to my list of courses yet to do.
I'll keep trying though x

Keep trying :) and may the force be with you lol

Danger Mouse said:
francesXXX - Sleep with a teddy lol
Vhunter- I hope you house is ok lol

LOL

"smelling smoke" is an expression out my way meaning some brain cells are burning

:lol:

Yup, count me in.

Been brainstorming.. but comeing up with 'brainfarts' so far.

Having trouble,.. some movies I think of.. I ask myself "Is it a horror? or a thriller?"

still working on a theme/movie to choose.

:irked:

okay, count me in too. But I'm not promising anything

Vhunter- lol I very dippy you have to excuse the dippyness :lol:

grafxgal said:
okay, count me in too. But I'm not promising anything

I will add you welcome to the comp:)

“On a related subject, I must confess to you....I'm giving very serious thought to eating your wife."

Tricky said:

“On a related subject, I must confess to you....I'm giving very serious thought to eating your wife."
Brill !!!!!!!!!

Tricky said:

That's bl**dy fab! x

Vicky thats sick ( oh sorry did I mention sick) but brill, you get my vote:biggrin: not sick as in vomit, you know the kind you keep in a nappy sack!!!!!

Tricky said:
WOW xxx

jac extreme said:
Vicky thats sick ( oh sorry did I mention sick) but brill, you get my vote:biggrin: not sick as in vomit, you know the kind you keep in a nappy sack!!!!!

hahah trickys top tip keep your sick in a nappy sac:D

Tricky said:

"People don't always tell you what they are thinking. They just see to it that you don't advance in life. "

Tricky said:
"People don't always tell you what they are thinking. They just see to it that you don't advance in life. "
wow well done hunni its great!!!:Love:

is it just me entering this comp, come on geeks wheres your's :evil:

Tricky said:

How fantastic is that lol brill mine will be up before the deadline (fefffffff if thats how you spell it pmsl)

Latest posts

Back