New competition to sink your teeth into wohahaha

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's too freaky for your liking? lol

• Total voters
Mee too! x (though I'm 100% sure it will turn out pants!) lol x

Ok so that's not that many:confused: come on you guys this is a fantastic opportunity to shine and rake in the GM's

If you have a ? by your name please confirm :)

Contestants
  • Tricky
  • Melissaq
  • Vhunter
  • 1999judie
  • Jaffacake
  • beck
  • Tove
  • Grafxgal

hmmm.... might enter.... got to put my thinking cap on though......lol

Jaffacake said:
hmmm.... might enter.... got to put my thinking cap on though......lol

good on ya :)

i might have a go, will have to get advice though i am too scared of horror films to watch any!!! :irked: LOL will have to get someone to describe a film to me, dunno if that will work!?!?!?

well its worth having a go, sounds like fun, i'm really getting into 3D acrylic at the mo....

beck said:
i might have a go, will have to get advice though i am too scared of horror films to watch any!!! :irked: LOL will have to get someone to describe a film to me, dunno if that will work!?!?!?

well its worth having a go, sounds like fun, i'm really getting into 3D acrylic at the mo....

Might is a yes in my books your in :)

Does it have to be 3D? Or is it just nail art? My 3D is cr@p.

1999judy said:
Does it have to be 3D? Or is it just nail art? My 3D is cr@p.

Nope it has to be 3d but you can add nail art, I'm pants at it too but if it was easy we would have a challenge :)

Danger Mouse said:
Nope it has to be 3d but you can add nail art, I'm pants at it too but if it was easy we would have a challenge :)

I'll have a try but I'm not promising anything x

1999judy said:
I'll have a try but I'm not promising anything x

I'm glad your gonna try as am I :D

never done 3D B4, but i'm game for a laugh !!!!!

count me in too please

newintown said:
never done 3D B4, but i'm game for a laugh !!!!!

count me in too please

gonna add you too, and welcome to geek :)

omg thank you danger mouse i have just started on mine and guess what i CAN do 3d nail art. So all those who have never done it before like me try i am soooooooooooo chuffed with my work tonight :)

Tricky said:
omg thank you danger mouse i have just started on mine and guess what i CAN do 3d nail art. So all those who have never done it before like me try i am soooooooooooo chuffed with my work tonight :)
there you go :) well done. I better get cracking:eek:

Yes thats a good idea...Ill try it and see how the pictures turn out,if they are good enough to scan!
:)
I know what to do tomorrow then..horror nails,going to be fun:)

Tove said:
Yes thats a good idea...Ill try it and see how the pictures turn out,if they are good enough to scan!
:)
I know what to do tomorrow then..horror nails,going to be fun:)

I'll add you to the participants list:)

Please remember this is not just a UK thing its open to all countries :)

Come on Nafia!!! We all know you are queen bee when it comes to getting arty!!!!

xxxxxxxx

fificharlie said:
Come on Nafia!!! We all know you are queen bee when it comes to getting arty!!!!

xxxxxxxx

don't we, when I thought of this I thought she'd be one of the 1st lol where is she haven't seen her on here in a while?

GEEKS CALLING NAFIA

Latest posts

Back