New extension method?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has any1 found out more about this method yet would really like to be qualified in doing this as I think it would give really natural movement to the extensions x

Has any1 found out more about this method yet would really like to be qualified in doing this as I think it would give really natural movement to the extensions x

No :cry::irked:

Now when I look at it it doesn't look like thread. I dont know really you can't see if is bonded but surely if its glued underneath you would just do a flat tip or it kind of defeats the purpose? So thats why I am thinking it must be something else.

You can just see what looks like a little micro ring peeping out underneath on the second extension on the right.

Thanks classisuk!!!!!! :* big kiss from me. Just wish there was a training place in england :(

has anyone got any further with this method? Is there anywhere to purchase the hair with the holes already in?

No there isn't.... the lady who is said to have 'invented' it is going for copyright/patent/protection or whatever lol.

But, the more I look at it I'm not as impressed as I was in the first place. Yes the hair flows very nicely as it is able to swing but the pieces are very thick and will look a little stringy.... I like to be able to adjust my bond size to suit each individual to get it as natural as possible. x

Hi

I have something in similar called easi locks. There from Ireland and creator is Shane. They are amazing brilliant quality hair. Lasted a year:) have to have them tightened every few months low maintence and no damage to natural hair !!

Any one would like to see ill pop a pic over weekend :).

Latest posts

Back