New extensionist - plastic nanos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luxi.london

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I recently qualified in extensions and on Sunday I have my first fit for nanos with a plastic silicone tip. I’ve ordered rings without silicone as I heard this is better for this. I just tried a sample one to practice and it took ages to thread! I’m worried I’ll be there forever!
Any tips?
Also I’m changing supplier from glamourous lengths to euphoria after hearing horror stories I don’t want my clients to have bad hair after I’ve put my heart into a good fit!
Also how did you all get started with marketing and getting more clients early doors? Thanks in advance attached is my first fitting. Xx

I am also trialling the euphoria hair extensions. I have gone for the highest range they do ( russian / mongolian )

Also take photos of your work and put on a hair Facebook page or instagram. Try and get your new client to post a picture up on her social media with a #tag where she had it done to .

x

Hi guys,
I recently qualified in extensions and on Sunday I have my first fit for nanos with a plastic silicone tip. I’ve ordered rings without silicone as I heard this is better for this. I just tried a sample one to practice and it took ages to thread! I’m worried I’ll be there forever!
Any tips?
Also I’m changing supplier from glamourous lengths to euphoria after hearing horror stories I don’t want my clients to have bad hair after I’ve put my heart into a good fit!
Also how did you all get started with marketing and getting more clients early doors? Thanks in advance attached is my first fitting. Xx
The plastic nanos are a nightmare. If u use euphoria one theirs have metal which is really easy to fit. Get the silicone lined rings though, the smaller size too they sit better against the metal xx

My suppliers are euphoria one they have metal tips for nanos I’ve never had any problems and fitting takes me just over 2 and a half hours

Latest posts

Back