New FLAMINGO Well-less pre-etched tip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VickyB

Reaction score
Hi All

'Pre-etched.com' have done it again.:hug:

Carol has just sent me samples of her TRULY AMAZING new line of pre-etched tips.

The FLAMINGO tip ... you thought you loved the Raptors and Gators ... this tip is just divine ... Perfect (more natural than the raptor) smile line ... perfect C Curve - whatever length you cut the tip - the c-curve stays. I've only had samples for the natural at the moment but there are also White available.

Both tips are not yet on the market but I'm sure will be very soon. I know I will definitely be ordering .... beautiful !!

Vicky xx

Hi All

'Pre-etched.com' have done it again.:hug:

Carol has just sent me samples of her TRULY AMAZING new line of pre-etched tips.

The FLAMINGO tip ... you thought you loved the Raptors and Gators ... this tip is just divine ... Perfect (more natural than the raptor) smile line ... perfect C Curve - whatever length you cut the tip - the c-curve stays. I've only had samples for the natural at the moment but there are also White available.

Both tips are not yet on the market but I'm sure will be very soon. I know I will definitely be ordering .... beautiful !!

Vicky xx

It's a shame,but most of my customers are nail biters ( like my good self), so none of the pre-etched range have been anygood.

These sound interesting can anyone get a sample or is just for there loyal customers ?

The pre-etched tips are available right here in the good old UK - why wait for the time it takes for them to come from America - Nails Plus Beauty - home page.

The pre-etched tips are available right here in the good old UK - why wait for the time it takes for them to come from America - Nails Plus Beauty - home page.

Unfortunately Karen doesn't have the Flamingo ones yet.

The Raptor and Gator tips are nice but way too thick.
The Lotus tips are perfect, wonderful smile line and they are thin.
How are the Flamingo ones? Are they natural or white tips? What would rock is something like the Lotus tips, but with a more natural color.

I'd love to try those. I've used nearly all the pre etched, at some time or another. I love the lotus tips and the raptors. Can't wait to try these though!:)

Unfortunately Karen doesn't have the Flamingo ones yet.

The Raptor and Gator tips are nice but way too thick.
The Lotus tips are perfect, wonderful smile line and they are thin.
How are the Flamingo ones? Are they natural or white tips? What would rock is something like the Lotus tips, but with a more natural color.

my thoughts exactly, are the flamingo ones thin ?

Hi

The Flamingo are a lot thinner than the gator and a little thinner than the raptor - to me they are the perfect tip and the easiest to apply. Obviously, gators are good for the wider, flatter nail beds but I would think the new Flamingo would fit most.

I guess it may be a couple of months before they are on the market but well worth the wait in my opinion.

To answer another question on this post - they come in both white and natural.

xx

Latest posts

Back