New Game: What's in your Geek Zone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive got loads of rubbish on mine including hair straightners,mirror,eyebrow pluckers,glass,mascara,perfume,lighter,ashtray and my purse. Makes me think i should have clearout.

well i geek on my bed so theres just me and my laptop plonked on it at the minute, now if you were to ask whats under my geek zone that would be a different story!! lol

the weirdest thing on my desk right now is my cat!

elfprincessem said:
the weirdest thing on my desk right now is my cat!

might want to geek! lol

I am on my lap top on the sofa so the things I have around me are:
An empty Capri sun carton.
An empty pack of Minstrels
(both just consumed!)
My fiance eating sweets while watching Smallville.
My dog by my feet sleeping and snoring!

Nothing interesting!

Things I have on my computer desk:

Tons of post and bills to pay
Latest nails mags
My mobile
A few pieces of hair extension samples
A Pizza menu
A desk organiser that doesn't get used
Foundation
Top Coat
Maltesers
A coffee mug from this morning
My magic 8 Ball, can't not have this near me, I'm terrible at making decisions!
And lastly my tip money

What more could a girl or geek ask for :o

xxxx

I'm on my laptop on the sofa - next to me is:
The remote control -(hubby's gone to bed - so i'm in control!)
Empty coffee cup - (son will be down in a minute to say nite & hopefully make me another as he always does)
Fags/ashtray -(I'm not supposed to smoke in here)
A vanilla candle burning
Some biscuit crumbs -I had 6 choc digestive and split a few whilst dunking
Phone
Mobile phone
Shopping list - was gonna do online tesco grocery shopping tonight but they haven't got an empty delivery slot till Weds evening - we''ll be starving by then, so ditched and geeked instead- much more fun!!

On my laptop tonight so sofa with loads of cushions propping me up, A lamp, candle, large rottie lol sitting at the opposite end of the sofa, hubby lying on floor :wink2:

Lellipop said:
On my laptop tonight so sofa with loads of cushions propping me up, A lamp, candle, large rottie lol sitting at the opposite end of the sofa, hubby lying on floor :wink2:

Dog on sofa and hubby on floor lol - you got them well trained!!

my digital camera, my printer, broadband modem, a bell off my daughters' cats' collar, screwed up piece of paper that as a pic of the laptop that I want, one mug (just finished my tea), a large glass with some lemonade, 2 tape measures, bottle of whitepaint, 2 remotes (1 sky, the other nw tv), small container with a packet of staples and a rubber in it, couple of the kids pc games, a magnifying glass, a book about baby minnie, a folder with alsorts of papers in it, a bottle of twink, a couple of used batteries, my son's racerz scanners, and a rubiks cube, a pencil sharpener that my daughter has somehow stuck to the top of my moniter, oh and a small stuffed animal that has sat on top of my monitor for at least 3 years.

My god there is a lot of c**p on my desk:Scared: , I really need to clean it up.:D

Latest posts

Back