new geek comp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, I've asked for mod approval for me to run the next comp then I'll do a poll for the theme........ Keep the ideas coming and watch this space!!

Well vetty one word springs to mind...BRAVE lol

I have a feeling i will have to miss this though, the opperation on my hand tuesday was cancelled to next thursday and i will be out of action for some weeks.

If i can manage i will give it a go if not then i will help with the running and organising if that will be of some help:hug:

Well vetty one word springs to mind...BRAVE lol

I have a feeling i will have to miss this though, the opperation on my hand tuesday was cancelled to next thursday and i will be out of action for some weeks.

If i can manage i will give it a go if not then i will help with the running and organising if that will be of some help:hug:

You're a brick, thanks :hug:!!

Good luck with the op, and don't count yourself out yet - these things can take ages to get up and running, lol!

You're a brick, thanks :hug:!!

Good luck with the op, and don't count yourself out yet - these things can take ages to get up and running, lol!

No probs chick, as much as i love doing comps im prepaired to sit this out to help :hug:

Nail biters sounds great or maybe we could see who could do the most natural looking enhancement. Custom Blending the free edge iykwim.

Or how about a comp where we have to think up something "original" for the nail, that hasn't been done yet.
No flowers obviously. No 'typical' french's.

But I really like the biter comp idea though. And we should have to submit before and after's too (but PLEASE let me get over the wedding madness first, so I can participate? LOL)

:hug:

nail biter comp is the next one =- one of the geeks said they would organise it, but its up to them what the theme will be i suppose

i reckon doing a nailbiter make over will get the grey mater thinking as the comp (if it will be this one) get the mix as close to poss to the skin tone - now whos scared lol

i actually think this w3ould be a good comp -so who ever organising it, make the rulesTIGHT

I like the idea of a nail biter comp, i need to work on my custom blends so this would be perfect. I think that with the stiletto being more of an arty style theme, this comp should be a natural looking nail.

hi all, any comp would be great for me, never entered one before but it sounds fun

Latest posts

Back