**new geek wants to say thank you**

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HanHan

Reaction score
HI EVERYONE!! :lol:

Just want to say a HUUUUGE thank you to everyone on this forum, after deciding a few weeks ago that I wanted to start my own mobile tanning business (and hopefully go on to do acrylics and lash extensions when I can afford it) I would have been completely lost without this site as just through using the search function I have answered just about every question I have had.

I am a full time mature Social Work student at uni and from a simple idea I now feel I have all the information and confidence necessary to get started and am ordering my kit this week...JUST WANT TO GET STARTED!!!!

This is a great site and I am completely addicted now...

I am ordering the HVLP 5008 and am have samples coming from SUNTANA and hope to go on and use them.

I haven't done any training as yet so just going to get practising on myself and friends in the mean time.

Thanks again...much love!!!!

Hello and welcome to the mad house:hug:
Ok, stop, before you buy a machine on it's own, call Nouvatan, wowfactor, siena x and find out how much their starter packs are. In a lot of cases the starter packs include training, machine, pop up tent and sundries for the same price as a stand alone machine. But this isn't always shown on the web sites, so give them a call:hug:

Hiya!!

I have gone through all of the starter kits but have found a really good deal which includes tent etc for £xxx along with 3 OMG samples and I have also spoken to Dave at Suntana so he is sending me some samples which is fantastic!

Iv spent around a week trawling through the internet pricing things up so I just wnat to get started now as I said!!

Thanks for the advice tho! xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine from suntana, I found them a really nice company to deal with.
Best of luck on your new business :)

Thanks!!

Just reading this site as an outsider gave me the confidence to get started....nothing can hold me back now!!

Good luck to you xxx I must say tho I use sienna x its good stuff x make sure your course is good to be insured ie accredited by guild, or babtac they the main 2 x good luck if you can dream it you can become it x

Yeah I think I may contact them for a sample and see how I get on with their product....I just like the selling point of the smells of suntana's products!

xx

If you are interested in Sienna X you have a fantastic training centre in Edinburgh give them a call the do some fantastic deals on everything you need
Fingertips 0131 333 3180
:hug:

Latest posts

Back