New gel from Gel2 like Polygel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IBUK

Reaction score
Anyone have any info on this?

Attachments

• 1505235337341.jpg
    1505235337341.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 78
Anyone have any info on this?
They have a closed group for techs (https://www.facebook.com/groups/thecreativebeautygroup), yesterday they had 2 Live videos of it being demo'd and you can leave questions for their team on there. It's looking very exciting and the price points are the same as Polygel from what I can see. If you are going to Olympia on 1st Oct they will be there with it and launching the training days with kits (as there no kits atm).

They have a closed group for techs (https://www.facebook.com/groups/thecreativebeautygroup), yesterday they had 2 Live videos of it being demo'd and you can leave questions for their team on there. It's looking very exciting and the price points are the same as Polygel from what I can see. If you are going to Olympia on 1st Oct they will be there with it and launching the training days with kits (as there no kits atm).
The price point is better than polygel when I checked it quite a difference in fact unless polygel has since come lower. 4D gel Is a soak off system so not file off like polygel and comes in your basics like clear, white, American French pink and extreme french pink. They also has a range of colour 4D gels that match gel ll colours so you can build in one of those colours instead of applying a clear and having to paint over the top with gel ll if that makes sense. Looks amazing. I was going to place my pre order at the weekend but decided to wait for training and will get the kit then.

I thought Polygel was one off a kind & took years to formulate? This new product looks exactly the same, do you think it's manufactured in the the same place & packaged differently, would love to know background if anyone has any information?

I thought Polygel was one off a kind & took years to formulate? This new product looks exactly the same, do you think it's manufactured in the the same place & packaged differently, would love to know background if anyone has any information?
There are differences between the two products. For example harmony's product has to be filed off but gel ll's doesn't it's soak off in around 15minutes. I do sometimes think alot of the industry's products are manufactured in that way though.

Latest posts

Back