New Gelish - trends!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no more money spent on gelish by the looks of it :) look great I do love my glitter x

These look lovely.

I'm currently doing a level 3 nail tech course at college. We will be covering gel soon but as I'm obviously am not a trained professional yet (and therefore cannot do the Gelish conversion course) I just wondered if a similar look can be achieved with clear gel and loose glitters for now?

I was thinking the same about the loose glitter, a lot cheaper too

The snow escape is aswell as, it's too much I can't keep up lol! Need to pay for Xmas I'm afraid these wont get used enough to justify the expense for me just yet!

Yes Hun you can do all sorts if things with loose glitter :)

Agh..i'm in heaven after seeing those...

With any luck they will be released as separate colours...I hate when you need to buy a collection rather than just the colours you want 😕

Eeeek......glitter!!! :D Those look fab, can't wait to get my mitts on a few of those!

Just heard they will b out by end of year and will be sold as singles :)

Hmmm I'm gonna have to see them to decide over £300 on glitter polish that could be done with rock stars almost??? I'm sure they are lovely but If they don't release singles I won't be buying!

Georgie Smedley has confirmed they will be sold as singles! :) thank goodness is all I can say!

Are some of them the snow collection?
View attachment 44261

No, the snow escape is the new winter collection that I should think we will have to buy all together and wait until they are released as singles. These are completely seperate, 16 different glitters that are perfect for layering over other colours etc :) x

I'm more interested in the chunky ones I think.

These all look amazing can't wait to find out when there realised :) xx

Yep that's the new range- three coats of glitter master technique? Don't think so :-/ harmony need to up their game!

Lol! That's what I thought!!

I've just seen these swatches on this Gelish minis FB page, and the comment on the photo says the bottlers sold at Sallys Beauty supply (USA it must be) are the mini bottles and they are $17 each!

So whats that, about a tenner or so for a mini bottle and i know we pay much more than the US i think.

I just hope these are not mini bottles and that they are more than the regular colours :(

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...135905.-2207520000.1381518493.&type=3&theater

I won't be buying these, a lot of money sat in my box when I could be buying regular colours, mind you they need to get those right before I get anymore ;-) ;-)

I'm actually quite mad that they're all available at Sally's in the mini version already. Matte tio is available too. I went in today to check and they're all there. So.. Consumers get them before pro's. That's great. The only solace for me was that the mini's were being sold for almost $20 and I know I'll pay way less than that as a pro but it still annoys me immensely.

I'm actually quite mad that they're all available at Sally's in the mini version already. Matte tio is available too. I went in today to check and they're all there. So.. Consumers get them before pro's. That's great. The only solace for me was that the mini's were being sold for almost $20 and I know I'll pay way less than that as a pro but it still annoys me immensely.

That is definelty not cool! See the longer I'm in this trade the more I feel they are a professional brand- in that they don't particularly have the level of professionalism they should have.

I love Gelish. Selling the mini version to the public is my only problem and I've also let them know that. The company is so passionate and stays on trend and I love that part. I also love the colors, the longevity etc.. I just wish it was exclusively professional.

There really are very few people who do go in to Sally's and spend the money when they know they can't do it as well as us pro's can but it's still just annoying to me. However, with that said, gelish has my loyalty as it has brought me nothing but success.

Latest posts

Back