New Gelish - trends!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told that they would be delivered in 3-5 days.....

Did anyone step in for the full set?

Glad I put off asking the hubby for a Xmas present till now lol.. So excited to get my hands on these 😍

Just to update Ireland had their Trends 2 weeks ago and I got all that's glitters is gold on its own- fab colour! However would not be buying the full set if I had the choice some colours just too much! Here is tip- mind u it took 3 good coats not v thin coats...... Haven't tried on anyone yet....

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386115078.298952.jpg

I could totally be barking up the wrong tree but nail harmony uk on Facebook having hinted towards snow escape possibly being released this weekend????

Just to update Ireland had their Trends 2 weeks ago and I got all that's glitters is gold on its own- fab colour! However would not be buying the full set if I had the choice some colours just too much! Here is tip- mind u it took 3 good coats not v thin coats...... Haven't tried on anyone yet....

View attachment 49532

I dab the gold on and move the big pieces about if need be. Only need 2 coats this way x

I could totally be barking up the wrong tree but nail harmony uk on Facebook having hinted towards snow escape possibly being released this weekend????

Yeah I saw that too. And that the trends will be available to buy individually!

You can buy them now, and trends as singles!

Latest posts

Back