New Gellux mini LED lamp!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LisaV

Reaction score
Hi gellux geeks, just seen on fb that capital have a new gellux lamp in stock! Wonder if anyone knows about it and if it's better for curing thumbs??? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1423832692.602204.jpg

Hi gellux geeks, just seen on fb that capital have a new gellux lamp in stock! Wonder if anyone knows about it and if it's better for curing thumbs???View attachment 82321

Ooh, looking forward to hearing more about this!

Hey! I am looking to add Gellux to my price list, I already offer CND shellac but would like another option for people who do not want Shellac. I just wondered if the Gellux mini lamp was 5 finger cure? I've researched into the other lamp Gellux do and you have to cure the thumbs separately which is a faff, it would be perfect if my CND LED lamp would work with it but I doubt it will. Thanks in advance :D

Hi, I don't find curing the thumbs a big issue really I guess I'm used to it. I don't think the mini is 5 finger but I'm not 100% sure. I love gellux though, I personally find it harder wearing than shellac but it's harder to remove x

Latest posts

Back