New Hairdresser Query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdy1989

Reaction score
Hi All,

This is my first post on here. Im in much need of some help.

Im new to the game, im half way through my training and starting work in a Salon in a couple weeks time.

I have all the training equipment and carry case etc but im updating all my stuff now to better standards and i have no idea what im meant to use to carry all my equipment around in. Are these large hard trolley cases a bit over the top? And are the Session Bags that are open too small to fit everything in? I dont want to waltz into a new job with the wrong type of stuff!

Any help would be very much appreciated

Hi

All salons are different, we supply everything except scissors, some salons expect you to supply your own hairdryer, brushes, combs etc... too. I would give the salon a call and ask what your expected to have, this will show initiative and may save you some cash too.

Hope this helps

Hi

All salons are different, we supply everything except scissors, some salons expect you to supply your own hairdryer, brushes, combs etc... too. I would give the salon a call and ask what your expected to have, this will show initiative and may save you some cash too.

Hope this helps

Hi,

Thanks. I think that is the case for my Salon too. I was wondering more for Mobile Clients and how i cart around all my stuff to their houses etc??

I have a massive tool box on wheels.. has 2 compartments, the bottom my peroxides all stand up and the top I have all my tubes of colour.
And for my brushes and electrical equiptment I got this amazing bag from salon supplies (i think) was under £10.. its very professional and fits everything in!!
I was forever trying to condense everythingdown, but this is perfect.
xox

Last edited:
I have a massive tool box on wheels.. has 2 compartments, the bottom my peroxides all stand up and the top I have all my tubes of colour.
And for my brushes and electrical equiptment I got this amazing bag from salon supplies (i think) was under £10.. its very professional and fits everything in!!
I was forever trying to condense everythingdown, but this is perfect.
xox

Thanks Sarah. I might opt for the tool box. That seems to be my problem too, i think i am being too ambitious in assuming i will fit it all into one thing!

Latest posts

Back