New hairdryer needed - Parlux 385?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peachylady

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm over from beauty & would love some advice. I would like to get a new hairdryer as my old Parlux is mega heavy. I was thinking of going for the Parlux 385 as it's so lightweight & powerful but they are expensive so would welcome any other suggestions. Is the 385 worth the price tag? Thanks for advice you can give x

I have the pink one and like it. :)

Just looking at this myself today and also curious. Have the Parkin 3200 but it's going strong 3 years now and back wire bit is gone and I'm afraid I'm going to suck somebody's hair into it soon if I don't get a new one[emoji15] is the 385 quieter?

Just looking at this myself today and also curious. Have the Parkin 3200 but it's going strong 3 years now and back wire bit is gone and I'm afraid I'm going to suck somebody's hair into it soon if I don't get a new one[emoji15] is the 385 quieter?

Yes, it's quieter but their newest model, the Advance is more powerful, lighter and quieter. It's also the most expensive and I don't know if the differences are worth paying for.

Lots of people are raving about the new Dyson hairdryer but I think it's silly money at the moment.

Don't think I could ever justify £300 on a hairdryer!

Would really welcome any advice anyone can give on which hairdryer would be lightweight but powerful & not mega expensive. Looked at the dynamicapro 4000 today and thought that would be a good option. Anyone have one?

I love my parlux :) never had any reason to try any other brands!

Latest posts

Back