new here ne advice....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rock*

Reaction score
this site ROCKS!!!!!ive made a few replys but never a formal intro.. so here goes... ive been in the industry for about 4 years now (career move and LOVIN it) im in sunny san diego, CA. 2 of my girlfriends that i worked with at a spa a year back just reunited and opened up our own dream day spa and salon. talk about scary!!!weve been opened a couple months now and things r goin great, but could always be better if u know what i mean.... any fresh ideas are welcomed.

rock* said:
this site ROCKS!!!!!ive made a few replys but never a formal intro.. so here goes... ive been in the industry for about 4 years now (career move and LOVIN it) im in sunny san diego, CA. 2 of my girlfriends that i worked with at a spa a year back just reunited and opened up our own dream day spa and salon. talk about scary!!!weve been opened a couple months now and things r goin great, but could always be better if u know what i mean.... any fresh ideas are welcomed.
Hey,
Welcome to the Geek site. I am in SC. I found this site when I was doing nails in germany. It is great. I will b moving to nc soon and plan to open a spa. Dont know where to begin. sounds like you all have it together. Keep in touch.

Chanda

Latest posts

Back