New IBD L&P

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blossey

Reaction score
ok, i won an IBD L&P Trail kit from my supplier and ive just used it on myself.
I have natural tips with pink powder and it's the best work ive ever done:green: they are gorgeous. I needed four repairs so i took the opportunity to use the IBD and they make my other nails looks atrosious (sp?) it was a combined effort though, i squared my oval brush (thanks Carl) and played around and started off by applying L&P to zone 3 first, which was very weird for me but i gave it a go and it turned out fab (thanks again Carl). The product is so smooth, it levels so well.
The ease of using a square brush instead of an oval is unbelievable.
I'm happy:green:
I mean i know my application is good considering ive only been a tech for about a year, but then again it seems to come naturally to me as i aced my class and have never had an unhappy client, but now, wow what a difference a few changes makes:green:

Congrats on winning Blossey - cant comment on the rest as im not trained yet but like hearing sucess stories :)

Hi,
I love IBD Flex acrylics, I try new products, but I keep on coming back to them, and that is over a lot of top brand products I have used. For me they are brilliant. What a bargain winning a trial kit! Lucky you.
I have to try the Flat brush Carl showed us how to do on the video at the moment I am using an oval.
xx:green:

Thanks girls, yep, i never win anything lol
I am so in love with Flex now but alas i havn't got the money to buy any for a little while :cry: so i'll just have to keep on using the crappy nailex stuff. It's crappy now because flex is sooooooooooo good. ive not tried any other brand of L&P yet. I'm glad i won it.
You only get enough to do a full set in the trial kit, and it's nearly all gone :(

Oh and on the brush, once youve had flat, you'll never go back.
It is so much easier.

I know that at the moment, IBD have an excellent package of 936 ml Grip Liquid, Primer, Cuticle oil, 120g Pot Translucent Pink, 28g Cover pink, 28g pot of bright white, 28g pot of clear all for $169. Thats a real bargain as just the liquid of that size retails at $149 on its own. Worth saving a bit of cash to get that if you find you like it after testing its durability and if it works for you. I bought it as I never ever find bargains that good and usually pay top dollar!
Cheers
Rachel:green:

oooooooh thanks for the tip Rach, where do i look into it at is there a website? I get my supplies from professional salon supplies at the gold coast and i havn't heard of this deal :(

Latest posts

Back