New ilash Xflex adhesive

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TweezerHappy

Reaction score
Just saw ilash have a new adhesive. Has anyone tried it?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

I have just ordered some!
I use ilash xpress but this has been replaced with this new glue.
I was told by the woman at ABX Beauty that the bond is stronger but it is a bit more fumey.
I'm hoping to get it tomorrow. I'm at a course all day tomorrow though so i won't get chance to try it until Tuesday or Wednesday next week.
I will let you know what i think when i've tried it.

I have just ordered some!
I use ilash xpress but this has been replaced with this new glue.
I was told by the woman at ABX Beauty that the bond is stronger but it is a bit more fumey.
I'm hoping to get it tomorrow. I'm at a course all day tomorrow though so i won't get chance to try it until Tuesday or Wednesday next week.
I will let you know what i think when i've tried it.

Be interesting to hear how it compares to ilash express.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Its a fab adhesive! Its hold is better than xpress, and yes it does have a little more fume xx

Whats the drying time like on the new glue I love the yellow top ilash glue for its hold and for a fume free glue it is fairly quick drying just not quick enough for me for every day use, I think I may be ordering the new glue

Deb
x

Well i tried the new glue today and i must say i'm very impressed!
I didn't notice any fumes myself but i will have to do a few more sets and see.
It's much quicker drying and i managed to get 50 lashes per eye on in an hour which is good and no stickies at all! I generally got a couple of stickies with the xpress but the flexi is much better.
So far, so good!

I have just used the new adhesive, and must say, I too was very impressed! No problems with lashes sticking together and cut my application time down by about 20 minutes. Very happy with results so far :lick:

Well i have tried it quite a few times now and i love it!
It's probably knocked about 15 minutes off my time.
It does have more fumes though and i have to fan the clients eyes just a little bit longer.
I also do express lashes using the open-eye technique so thought i would try it out on an express set.
I used my sister as a guinea pig :)
Oh her eyes streamed quite bad. I did her the next day with my ilash xpress glue and she was fine.
So i decided to do my next express client with the eyes closed technique. It was fine so i will just do all my express sets with the closed-eye technique now.
Really good glue though. It's a thicker consistency than the xpress glue and you literally only need a pin-head amount on the lash. It's really quick setting and i'm very impressed with it!

hello ladies,

I have been using lash bond for the last couple of months and I am finding it quite thick and not lasting very long, I am wanting to move on and the lashes are still drying. Would you still recomend ILASH XFLEX? or are there any new glues out there that are quick drying and have excellent hold?

Glow xx

Miles better than ilash express! It has made so much difference and my confidence is better now too. No stickies at all and myself or my clients could not smell any fumes. You can smell it quite strong when you smell the bottle but absolutely nothing when applying them :)

Hi! I use marvellash at the mo but like the sound of these lashes/glues/techniques!! Can you tell me where you get this glue as I googled it and can't find it ! Thanks

Hi! I use marvellash at the mo but like the sound of these lashes/glues/techniques!! Can you tell me where you get this glue as I googled it and can't find it ! Thanks

I trained with a company called ilash designer and buy the products from them. I'm not 100% certain but I think you need to be trained with the company to buy their products x

You get it from ABX Beauty. I didn't train with them but I can still buy the glue from them as have an EE qualification.

Great thanks a mill for your help I'll google them!!

Well i have tried it quite a few times now and i love it!
It's probably knocked about 15 minutes off my time.
It does have more fumes though and i have to fan the clients eyes just a little bit longer.
I also do express lashes using the open-eye technique so thought i would try it out on an express set.
I used my sister as a guinea pig :)
Oh her eyes streamed quite bad. I did her the next day with my ilash xpress glue and she was fine.
So i decided to do my next express client with the eyes closed technique. It was fine so i will just do all my express sets with the closed-eye technique now.
Really good glue though. It's a thicker consistency than the xpress glue and you literally only need a pin-head amount on the lash. It's really quick setting and i'm very impressed with it!

How long are you finding this lasts?? Do you do top ups, if so how regular and do they have many left? Is there alot of lifting at the base of lash or is hold good? Cheers :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back