New lash glue recommendations needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Sylk

Reaction score
Hi guys I moved from marvelash probably about a year ago now onto flirtiest glue. i'm not happy with that lately it seems to be taking a little bit too long till I can release the lash.
I think now what I need is a thicker glue but a faster setting. I tried sky glue it was too thin and a little bit too fast for me.
What's the fast setting marvelash glue like?

We have recently made available a glue which has received some great feedback from other techs. It's formulated in Europe, quick drying, low fumes and not to thin. Available to purchase at www.lashandbrowpro.com

What about lash base glue anyone?

I've used lash base, flirties, eyelash emporium, blink & sky just to name a few but am now using The Lash and Brow Company and I really can't fault it, amazing glue even on my sensitive clients. 😍 this glue http://www.lashandbrowpro.com/

Hi Miss Sylk, we are the UK partners for StudioLASH® Australia's leading brow and lash supplies company. We stock glue for both beginners and pros.

If you want any more information about our products please check out StudioLASH U.K | Salon Professional Eyelash Extensions and Supplies.

Happy Glue shopping ;) xx

Hello,

I am glad to hear you have a glue with a slight fume and not very strong fume as strong fumes give me a reaction, let alone my clients! Please can you tell me how much your 'Eyelash Extension Glue - Advanced ' costs for the 3g and 10g and the second's in which the glue takes to bond? thanks

Hi guys I moved from marvelash probably about a year ago now onto flirtiest glue. i'm not happy with that lately it seems to be taking a little bit too long till I can release the lash.
I think now what I need is a thicker glue but a faster setting. I tried sky glue it was too thin and a little bit too fast for me.
What's the fast setting marvelash glue like?

Try LadyLash glue. I was on Sky for quit long, then tried Sky Plus, which I found a bit thicker and not as fast drying. I buy most of products from Ladylash, because I was train for both courses single and volume and I really like quality of products. The LadyLash glue is a new one, but I like it most so far. I found it very similar with Sky Plus, but stronger.Even after 4 weeks retention is great!

Latest posts

Back