New Matrix users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
For all of those looking into changing to matrix, obviously depending on the area you are, this month salon supplies have an offer with matrix that is £99 to get you started and they will uplift your current line of colour!

More details pm me and I'll give you the goss ;)

Hi bluerinse what do you mean by up lift you other colour line. Xxx

Hi bluerinse what do you mean by up lift you other colour line. Xxx

Exchange for matrix asking as the colours are boxed and unused, and salon supplies sell them :) x

Oh that's really good, I'm switching not sure when though. Ive been to alan howards twice to look at the matrix colour chart before i switch but everytime i go lots of the swotches of hair are missing out of the colour chart so am worried bout switching when i havnt even seem all the colours on the chart, I get my colours from Alan howards don't think they'd be doing that what you said there. Xx

Oh that's really good, I'm switching not sure when though. Ive been to alan howards twice to look at the matrix colour chart before i switch but everytime i go lots of the swotches of hair are missing out of the colour chart so am worried bout switching when i havnt even seem all the colours on the chart, I get my colours from Alan howards don't think they'd be doing that what you said there. Xx

They do something similar, but I'm with Ewd which is owned by Alan Howard, maybe ask them? As for swatches what colour would you like to see? Xx

Last edited:
It wasn't one particular colour i just wanted to see all the colours on the chart before switching there's about 15 colours missing on the chart, if your switching colour lines you want to see all the colours before you do! I looked at affinage there colours look lovely but I've seen you mention you can colour in one step with matrix with out prepiggin which I like the idea of. Xxx

It wasn't one particular colour i just wanted to see all the colours on the chart before switching there's about 15 colours missing on the chart, if your switching colour lines you want to see all the colours before you do! I looked at affinage there colours look lovely but I've seen you mention you can colour in one step with matrix with out prepiggin which I like the idea of. Xxx

Yes!! Color sync is amazing for this! Well phone them and ask to send a rep out with shade charts also!! Then you'll be able to see, they are amazing range of colours though xx

Ok will do bluerinse I've been putting it off for abit because I couldn't see all the colours was torn between affinage and matrix to. Xxx

Ok will do bluerinse I've been putting it off for abit because I couldn't see all the colours was torn between affinage and matrix to. Xxx

You know whet i am if you need help, I've pm you xx

I personally love matrix, if you hold a salon or mobile account, you get free training on certain aspects of their range, some are happy hours and some are full practical training days. Great staff incentives. 5% back from every order, and you can exchange colours or products if you've had it a while. Plus your rep will always give you amazing offers compared to going to wholesalers and picking indivually, and they give you free delivery!

Im a big fan of the dream age socolour colours as they cover 100% greys and still give a vibrant colour.

If your still unsure ask to try a couple tubes before you order! xoxo

I personally love matrix, if you hold a salon or mobile account, you get free training on certain aspects of their range, some are happy hours and some are full practical training days. Great staff incentives. 5% back from every order, and you can exchange colours or products if you've had it a while. Plus your rep will always give you amazing offers compared to going to wholesalers and picking indivually, and they give you free delivery!

Im a big fan of the dream age socolour colours as they cover 100% greys and still give a vibrant colour.

If your still unsure ask to try a couple tubes before you order! xoxo

Have you had you price lists? I can email you those and course dates and prices too :)

I thought you could only buy matrix from hairdressing suppliers and not direct? Xx

I thought you could only buy matrix from hairdressing suppliers and not direct? Xx

Yes the rep comes out from local wholesalers and gives you deals :) only London deal direct with matrix xx

i wish they did this in ireland? does anyone know of anyone that supplies it? i am mobile.

i wish they did this in ireland? does anyone know of anyone that supplies it? i am mobile.

I've got essential salon supplies, jules hair and beauty and for northern Ireland McCoey hair and beauty, did you want all the numbers? X

that would be great!, i am in galway but will give them a call anyway,
won't know till i ask!!?!!

that would be great!, i am in galway but will give them a call anyway,
won't know till i ask!!?!!

For limerick, Munster, Connacht, wicklow,Kildare and Carlow phone 00-353-61-212028

Letterkenny, Donegal and Sligo phone 00-353-74-9125846

Northern Ireland 02890 663618 x

thanks a mill blue:biggrin:

Exchange for matrix asking as the colours are boxed and unused, and salon supplies sell them :) x
Hi Blue. Ooh thats soooo good. You may have solved my issues :) I have loads of L'oreal and I have arranged to see the rep from salon supplies on Fri! Brilliant. :) Im so far very impressed with the customer service. Communication etc has been second to none. Lets hope it continues. Oh and Also when you get a min, I 'd really appreciate the info you were gonna E - mail me. Do you need my E - mail again? Thanks soo much .x

Latest posts

Back