New Matrix users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi bluerinse. I've been reading alot of your advice and really admire your knowledge. You.ve also opened my eyes to matrix. I live just outside of London in essex. any idea where my local matrix stockist is and how would I get on a colouring course x

They do something similar, but I've had trouble with Ewd which is owned by Alan Howard, maybe ask them? As for swatches what colour would you like to see? Xx

I love E.W.D always use them, find them very helpful and helped me grow my businesses right from the start i wouldn't use anywhere else..... Do agree with you about Matrix Bluerinse it's amazing... loving the new rep lol:)

I love E.W.D always use them, find them very helpful and helped me grow my businesses right from the start i wouldn't use anywhere else..... Do agree with you about Matrix Bluerinse it's amazing... loving the new rep lol:)

New rep where?

Do they buy all old colours including rusk?? What benefits do you get with them? X

Well it depends on the wholesaler and what you buy, i know at Rendezvous Derby if you buy the mini intro deal which is 10 x tubes of your choice no they wont but if you buy 30 tubes or more they wil ldo an uplift as long as the tubes are new, not damaged and have not been used in any way, as i think they resell them, and they operate ona tube for tube basis, so for example if you have 4o tubes of wella and you buy an intro kit of 40 Matrix colors, they will charge you for 40 tubes of Matrix and then with the 40 tubes of wella you will get an additional 40 more matrix colors . I think it is a great deal

Well thanks to my new best friend................Mr Bluerinse. I have seen the Matrix rep and am taking the plunge from L'oreal!! Massively impressed with their customer service, products.............ooh and not to foget FREE and LOCAL training!! Flippin Fabaroonie! :))))) I can't recommend them enough! Yet to actually use the products, but very excited to get started:)

you will love it!!! I swapped from loreal to matrix about four years ago and have never looked back! theres nothing you cant achieve with this range!;)
Well thanks to my new best friend................Mr Bluerinse. I have seen the Matrix rep and am taking the plunge from L'oreal!! Massively impressed with their customer service, products.............ooh and not to foget FREE and LOCAL training!! Flippin Fabaroonie! :))))) I can't recommend them enough! Yet to actually use the products, but very excited to get started:)

you will love it!!! I swapped from loreal to matrix about four years ago and have never looked back! theres nothing you cant achieve with this range!;)

Ooh Brill, I may be asking on you too sometimes if you don't mind for possible comparisons :wink2:

hii im wanting some info on matrix, been thinking of changing to either matrix or affinage. i use wella at the min. x

hii im wanting some info on matrix, been thinking of changing to either matrix or affinage. i use wella at the min. x

Hey I've not forgot about you, I will do you an email tomorrow with info etc, manic 6 weeks at present!! X

Like boobaloo.. Yesterday, I too have been in contact with a local matrix rep.. Got myself on to a training course for FREE - "introduction to matrix colour" and have also arranged a meeting with the rep too to get myself switched over from loreal to matrix all thanks to bluerinse!! :) I cannot wait! My training day is on the 21st feb and it can't come quick enough :)
Excited.com!
Thanks for all your help and guidance bluerinse and geeks :) xxx

Do u think I could use this being mobile? X

Latest posts

Back