New mid range hair supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo hobbs

Love your hair by jo
Reaction score
Hi all.....

I'm after some recommendations please ...Iv been using Euphoria One for some time but after some issues Iv had with the hair I'm looking for an alternative mid range supplier. Would appreciate any suggestions please ?? I currently use Archie Lloyds and angels locks as my high end hair which I absolutely love !

Hi all.....

I'm after some recommendations please ...Iv been using Euphoria One for some time but after some issues Iv had with the hair I'm looking for an alternative mid range supplier. Would appreciate any suggestions please ?? I currently use Archie Lloyds and angels locks as my high end hair which I absolutely love !
Iv never had any issues with angel remy hair but their stock has been low recently but hair is lovely xx

100% prestige for mid range !! They have 80+ colours and lots of different lengths and different methods etc xx

If you don't mind me asking, what issues have you had with the hair? I'm about to order the silver/grey stick tip extensions from there [emoji53] x

If you don't mind me asking, what issues have you had with the hair? I'm about to order the silver/grey stick tip extensions from there [emoji53] x[/QUO

I use there hair- fit a full head set of there hair at least 2 times a week have used it for the past year never had a problem always been lovely x
Just so this thread hasn't put you off trying it, everyone has different experiences :)

Hi all.....

Hello Joanne

We understand this comment is another post regarding the same issue you have posted on salon geek over 1 month ago regarding the hair becoming dry.

We requested that you return the hair back to us over a month ago, unfortunately you failed to do so and only got back in contact with us this week.

Due to this reason, your case was closed on 6th June.

We informed you that we were more than happy to help you and take a look at this product for you, however you did not return the item to us in the time requested and we can confirm you did not respond to our email.

The only information we have received regarding the product in question is one picture and as you can appreciate the picture does not show signs of a fault.

Having said this, we explained that if the hair was found to be faulty on return we would offer a replacement or refund.

Please understand that we cannot replace for a product that we have not seen.

We're sorry we could not deal with this issue for you. It's unfortunate as you have had many customers that have been very happy with our products. We hope you will order from us in future.

Kind Regards
Euphoria One

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back