New Mobile Nail Tech, Help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SarahQ

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm just starting as a mobile Nail Tech and am also offering spray tans, pamper parties etc. Just wondering if anyone has any advice on marketing the business please? Also any advice at on anything really, it all helps!!

Thank you x

hi sarah, im new to all this too, lol.. if your wanting to get some business cards printed and things like that go on to vista print they will print them for you and its free for 250 or it was,, just have a look and see if there is anything there for you..
good luck lynn xx

As was said previously, Vistaprint.com is excellent to get business cards etc from and you only pay postage which is cheap. They also do large postcards which i think are great to put in shop windows or leave with Bridal shops etc.

The other thing would be to put yourself in the yellow pages and thomson local too. Just do the free one liner for now, but it all helps.

I would take a look at Freewebs, which are a great way to get yourself a free website to start with. Its simple to start one as it has step by steps to follow and it gets you on your way.

My website is the main way i get my clients. I only pay for a small add in yellow pages which helps me to get my website known, but the rest come directly from my site.

It is hard when just starting out, but stick with it, you'll get there.

Hi,
I'm just starting as a mobile Nail Tech and am also offering spray tans, pamper parties etc. Just wondering if anyone has any advice on marketing the business please? Also any advice at on anything really,CARROTS ARE GOOD FOR YOU (sorry, couldn't resist:lol:) it all helps!!

Thank you x

A5 flyers posted through the letterboxes of all the homes in your area, these are the people who are most likely to support and/or try you out. Is there someone you know who would like a wee job for a day or two (cheap) - I got my family to do it for me, a couple of streets each only too a couple of hours, then took them all out for a bar supper - it was great fun!

Hi All,

Thanks for all your advice. I have ordered some stuff from vista print actually, they do car magnets too which i think are agreat way to get noticed, there only about £8.00 each. Also ordered some leaflets with my price list etc on, I'm awaiting delivery now.

Hi,

I also am planning to go Mobile. Those are really helpful tips.

What equipment did u buy for your mobile business? and where? And what products are you gona use? Are you mannual fileing or e-fileing?

Im so lost i dont know where to start from, what to buy?

Latest posts

Back