New NSS in waterlooville

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carend

Reaction score
Just to warn anyone in warerlooville-there is an new NSS open!Great!!!
On the london road that runs through the precint-near where focus sounds is if anyone knows the town....stay well clear!!!!well unless u want a nice set of drilled natural nails?!:eek: :green:

Just to warn anyone in warerlooville-there is an new NSS open!Great!!!
On the london road that runs through the precint-near where focus sounds is if anyone knows the town....stay well clear!!!!well unless u want a nice set of drilled natural nails?!:eek: :green:

They're popping up everywhere! only place i havent seen one is hayling. They dont even need another nail bar in waterlooville, i think i know of at least 5 ish in that area! grrrrr

i know-its crazy!!!
the pulling point for this nail bar seems to b that they open on a sunday whereas none of the others in the area do...thats why my friend ended up in there-bleeding!!!!!Grrrrr makes me mad-just had to warn ppl so they know

i used to work in a salon in north end that was open on a sunday and it was really quiet. might drive past today and have a quick look, do u know what they're prices are like?

one has just shut down right near where i live yippee one down prob another 5 to go

i think my friend said she paid £30 for a set but it may have been £35
I only charged her £25 for the rebalance as thats what i'd stated for a 3wk rebalance of natural enhancements...probly could've got a bit more due to the time but at the end of the day i'd rather lose a fiver and gain a customer than her go away thinkin it'll b £30 every 2 weeks....
She seemed happy anyway-just have to hope they last-i gather if it was MMA underneath that'll still mean they are stuck so fast that if she has an accident she could lose her whole nail?Poor thing!:cry:

Latest posts

Back