New Offer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bry T

Reaction score
I was thinking of September offer as 3 12ml polishes as 1 plate.

The colours are Apple Green, Chocolate Brown and Chic Blue. The plate would be a full choice depending on stock levels.

Opinions please......

Last edited:
Do it do it do it :)
I've been playing with my first lot(set b)...I'm stupidly addicted and was looking online yesterday for more plates and colours etc so definitely will be making an order very soon...this offer sounds great!

Eeeek I'm excited again now!!

Kayleigh xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

I did it.......

Sorry for sounding a bit dim, but is this offer for Konad? I am presuming it is :) but was wondering where to go for this offer. It is my birthday tomorrow and have been interested in konad for a little while now so i might take the plunge into the fantastic world of konad :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Oh yes sorry this is a Konad order. Offer is at Konad online accessories. i will have to play around with the colours as the month goes on :lol:

There is a Konad thread on here with loads of information, help and tips. Also join us on the Konad group.

Be warned it is addictive xx

Sorry for sounding a bit dim, but is this offer for Konad? I am presuming it is :) but was wondering where to go for this offer. It is my birthday tomorrow and have been interested in konad for a little while now so i might take the plunge into the fantastic world of konad :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Wishing you a wonderful birthday.:hug:

Latest posts

Back