New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 months!! Its been 2 weeks and I'm fed up already.

Quick question for those of you who didnt breastfeed, how long did your milk take to dry up? My little girl is 16 days old now and my milk is still coming in quite a lot. I have left them alone, not emptied them at all and have been wearing a seamless sports bra day and night!

I didn't breastfeed and my mum & nan made me put cabbage leaves in my bra as it apparently helps speed up the process. [emoji23] I was only young and just went along with it.
I swear it worked though! I was fine after about 2-3 weeks I think. x

Thought I'd join this thread, I am 16 weeks pregnant with my first child. It's been a tough start to the pregnancy. I was given a 1 in 17 chance of having a baby with Down syndrome. After many hospital visits and lots of tests (I've felt like a giant pin cushion) we have just been given the all clear at last [emoji1] and now I can finally start enjoying my pregnancy, I don't even moan about the indigestion anymore, just glad my baby is ok! [emoji108]

Thought I'd join this thread, I am 16 weeks pregnant with my first child. It's been a tough start to the pregnancy. I was given a 1 in 17 chance of having a baby with Down syndrome. After many hospital visits and lots of tests (I've felt like a giant pin cushion) we have just been given the all clear at last [emoji1] and now I can finally start enjoying my pregnancy, I don't even moan about the indigestion anymore, just glad my baby is ok! [emoji108]

That must have been intense to say the least! I'm glad you feel able to enjoy it from now on! Congratulations!! Xx

Congrats birdbrain you poor thing going through all that.xxx

Hi Birdbrain, so pleased for you I went through exactly the same thing in December with a 1 in 5 chance was the worst few weeks of my life. The feeling of relief when you get the all clear is the most amazing feeling. I'm 23 weeks now and feel so lucky my little girl is cooking along nicely. Xx

Quick question for those of you who didnt breastfeed, how long did your milk take to dry up? My little girl is 16 days old now and my milk is still coming in quite a lot. I have left them alone, not emptied them at all and have been wearing a seamless sports bra day and night!

My milk never came in.(just had colostrum) I tried to breastfeed for a few days but I wasn't producing much so my little girl wasn't getting enough. I had to switch to formula. I felt so guilty. I woke up one morning like Pamela Anderson! It was awful! I expressed and tried to empty them. The next day it was gone! Sometimes you need to empty them abit x

How are you all feeling lovely ladies??

This was a very unexpected 3rd for us, my other two are about to turn 5&9 and we were so against having any more, however as soon as I found out I was pregnant I came round to the idea immediately (with the occasional panic)! I was so poorly for the first 17/18 weeks that I didn't really think about anything other than surviving the sickness - this week has seen me to week 22 and it has been the week where I have really realised I'm having a baby at the end of this [emoji16] some of you will totally get what I mean - I hope - and others will think I'm bonkers!! [emoji23]

Any pics of the recent babies or bump pics?! Xx

I'm 24 weeks now and definitely feel like my belly has popped out. Feel so excited as this is our first roll on June!!! Xx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456180994.840647.jpg

Aww that's a cute little bump! Have you got a bump pic isabellamae? Here's my harvey he's 6 months old on Thursday! ! It's flying by already! He just does new things everyday I just love learning all about him. He's very cheeky aswell lol xx

Attachments

• 1456182633418.jpg
    1456182633418.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 48
  • 1456182660107.jpg
    1456182660107.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 1456182747450.jpg
    1456182747450.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 38
Excuse the mess in the back ground I took this whilst making tea last night to send to my MIL!

Love seeing all the pics...I'm getting rather excited now!! Xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456212602.300285.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1456219058.940609.jpg

Excuse the stupid face lol
Took this last week (19 weeks)
x

I love looking at bump pictures gets me really broody! Not sure why but it does! It's so strange how everyone can be showing at different weeks and be bigger or smaller than the next person! X

I love looking at bump pictures gets me really broody! Not sure why but it does! It's so strange how everyone can be showing at different weeks and be bigger or smaller than the next person! X

I love looking at bump pic too!! I think it's so amazing what our bodies can do!!!

Do any of you know genders? I have two girls already and this one is a girl too!! My girls Paige and Ava are desperate for a girl so we are keeping it as a surprise for when she arrives!!! I'm so excited!! I want to call her Mila Blake (first and middle not double barrelled!) my hubby isn't totally sold on Mila - however his suggestion was cherry [emoji85] xx

Me and my boyfriend both have the same last name initial I have the name I want for a boy I want for when we get pregnant again it's got the same initials as him

Love that name @Isabellamae x

Lovely bumps ladies. Aww love the name Mila. We are having a little girl and have decided on Mariella hubby is getting to pick the middle name but hasn't decided yet xx

I love looking at bump pic too!! I think it's so amazing what our bodies can do!!!

Do any of you know genders? I have two girls already and this one is a girl too!! My girls Paige and Ava are desperate for a girl so we are keeping it as a surprise for when she arrives!!! I'm so excited!! I want to call her Mila Blake (first and middle not double barrelled!) my hubby isn't totally sold on Mila - however his suggestion was cherry [emoji85] xx

I find out tomorrow [emoji51]

Love he name Mila! x

Mariella is very pretty!! Thank you both, I love Mila too!! Let us know how your scan goes tomorrow!! Are you hoping to find out?? Xx

Latest posts

Back