New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New series of One Born starts next week. I can't wait. Hope you are okay babychops. Congratulations Katie!

I am now 34+1. Had another growth scan 3 days ago and she seems to be growing fine. I've had glucose in my wee at my last 2 midwife apps so I have to go for another Glucose tolerance test. Fingers crossed its not diabetes xx

Can't wait for one born to start I get broody for ONE hour a week when that series is on lol Xx

All you girls that have already had your babies, how long was it until you had your first period? My little one is 7 weeks now and im patiently waiting!

Pink, are you breastfeeding? If so, it could stay away until you stop. Although you still need to sort out contraception. If you're formula feeding, it could come back at any time, but where your usually post birth bleeding can go on for weeks and weeks, a period is usually about a month later than that. Have you had your 6 week check?xx

It was 12 weeks after for me pinkcouture. Then I went back on the pill probs a month later xx

Im not breastfeeding, bleeding stopped about 2-3 weeks ago. Ive got the pill ready to start but wanted to have a period before i start it. Had my 6 week check the other day, she told me i could start my mini pill straight away but im waiting until ive had a period

Ahh ok. You wont have to wait long! It should come any time now really xx

All you girls that have already had your babies, how long was it until you had your first period? My little one is 7 weeks now and im patiently waiting!

I got mine at 6 weeks pp and it went on forever! Lol but it's fine now x

Well it started yesterday [emoji30] worst period ever! Horrible cramps and its even making my c section wound really ache.

Well it started yesterday [emoji30] worst period ever! Horrible cramps and its even making my c section wound really ache.

[emoji17] hope you feel better soon!!!! [emoji177]

How are all of you other pregnant ladies getting on?? We had a scare last week, baby didn't move for 24hrs [emoji17] what ever the midwives or I did she would not react other than three kicks in nearly 24hrs- all ok now thank god!!!!

Any bump pics?? Here is my bump.....

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1458490882.363487.jpg

How are you all feeling lovely ladies??

This was a very unexpected 3rd for us, my other two are about to turn 5&9 and we were so against having any more, however as soon as I found out I was pregnant I came round to the idea immediately (with the occasional panic)! I was so poorly for the first 17/18 weeks that I didn't really think about anything other than surviving the sickness - this week has seen me to week 22 and it has been the week where I have really realised I'm having a baby at the end of this [emoji16] some of you will totally get what I mean - I hope - and others will think I'm bonkers!! [emoji23]

Any pics of the recent babies or bump pics?! Xx

I'm also havin an unexpected 3rd. My other 2 will be 12 and 8 when this one arrives and I really thought I was finished in that department. I have waves of excitement then panic then excitement again. Seem to be more nervous about the actual labour and birth this time too haha

Everytime my c-section wound starts to get sore I know my period will arrive! X

Hi Isabellemae

You look lovely beautiful bump, sorry to hear you had a scare so glad all good with you. How's your other 2 and are you feeling well?

I'm 22 weeks now I haven't felt any movement but at 21 week scan our baby Aileen was twirling around like a mad thing it was lovely to see her.

I'm very emotional to be having a girl I cried. I lost my mam 10 years ago and have felt a huge blank space inside since. I feel like a little bit of my mam will be in little Aileen. My mam was called Helen and Aileen is the irish version of the name.

Thank God I'm not sick anymore and have an apetite now.xxxxx

Hope you feel better soon Pink. How are you getting on with your little one xxx

I'm also havin an unexpected 3rd. My other 2 will be 12 and 8 when this one arrives and I really thought I was finished in that department. I have waves of excitement then panic then excitement again. Seem to be more nervous about the actual labour and birth this time too haha

I'm exactly the same!! And labour terrifies me this time!!!! How far gone are you? Do you know what your having?? Xx

Hi Isabellemae

You look lovely beautiful bump, sorry to hear you had a scare so glad all good with you. How's your other 2 and are you feeling well?

I'm 22 weeks now I haven't felt any movement but at 21 week scan our baby Aileen was twirling around like a mad thing it was lovely to see her.

I'm very emotional to be having a girl I cried. I lost my mam 10 years ago and have felt a huge blank space inside since. I feel like a little bit of my mam will be in little Aileen. My mam was called Helen and Aileen is the irish version of the name.

Thank God I'm not sick anymore and have an apetite now.xxxxx

Aww thank you!! My other two are very excited bless them [emoji7] we have kept the gender a secret from them and they are desperate for a girl (it's a girl!) so I just can't wait for them to meet her!!

I bet you'll be feeling her soon [emoji177] it's so lovely to feel them!! Beautiful name choice, it must be hard facing it without your mum here but I'm sure she is here in spirit and very proud and just as excited!! [emoji8] xx

I'm feeling a bit better but its still painful, started taking my mini pill again but last time i was on it i bled for months so im hoping i have more luck this time. The doctor said my body might react differently to it this time because ive just had a baby, keeping my fingers crossed! My little one is lovely, 7 weeks old but she has a bunged up nose and cough at the moment :( its horrible because theres not much you can give them at this age.

I'm feeling a bit better but its still painful, started taking my mini pill again but last time i was on it i bled for months so im hoping i have more luck this time. The doctor said my body might react differently to it this time because ive just had a baby, keeping my fingers crossed! My little one is lovely, 7 weeks old but she has a bunged up nose and cough at the moment :( its horrible because theres not much you can give them at this age.

Glad your feeling a bit better!! I reacted differently to the depo before and after my last pregnancy so it's definitely a possibility - fingers crossed for you!!

Do you have any pics of bubba?? Xx

Yea ive been trying to upload some but it wont let me. Anyone know why??

Awww no [emoji30] I think I read before if you have those problems you need to delete or re download the app but I'm not sure xx

Latest posts

Back