New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not sure in the black and white picture I swear I see a faint line but I do t see anything in the original picture , that probably really doesn't help x

Iv just done another one and it's a clear negative X

26 weeks now and it seems to be flying by, finally managing to enjoy my pregnancy sickness has stopped after lots of tests they said it was down to vitamin b12 deficiency, we also gave in and found out that we are having a girl, my fiancés mother was called Orlaith so we are going to name her after her. Can't wait to meet her now!
Hope all your babies and pregnancies are going well [emoji3]

26 weeks now and it seems to be flying by, finally managing to enjoy my pregnancy sickness has stopped after lots of tests they said it was down to vitamin b12 deficiency, we also gave in and found out that we are having a girl, my fiancés mother was called Orlaith so we are going to name her after her. Can't wait to meet her now!
Hope all your babies and pregnancies are going well [emoji3]
Congratulations!! Poor you feeling poorly for so long! Have they only just recently worked out that you're B12 deficient then? Is this your first? Orlaith sounds like a beautiful name.
I'm 17 weeks now and feeling pretty great since getting the awful first trimester over and done with!
I heard baby's heartbeat the other day, sounded like a train so I'm thinking it's another boy which is what I was thinking already, what has you're little girls sounded like? They say a galloping horse for a girl, I'm not sure if the two even sound that different!:)

Congratulations!! Poor you feeling poorly for so long! Have they only just recently worked out that you're B12 deficient then? Is this your first? Orlaith sounds like a beautiful name.
I'm 17 weeks now and feeling pretty great since getting the awful first trimester over and done with!
I heard baby's heartbeat the other day, sounded like a train so I'm thinking it's another boy which is what I was thinking already, what has you're little girls sounded like? They say a galloping horse for a girl, I'm not sure if the two even sound that different!:)
Yep, I thought it was maybe down to exhaustion from work, I cut down my days didn't feel any different, I demanded for them to do tests and so glad I did this probably sounds a bit extreme but I thought this is how people must feel when they are dying. Thank you, yeah the first so quite scared don't really know what I'm doing haha. Is this your first? Glad yours is going well :). For ages my mum kept saying its
a train definitely a boy I had no idea what she was going on about haha. Have you started thinking of names?

Hi ladies,
I feel I need a bit of advice. We unfortunately lost our first baby at 37 weeks in May. We are now starting to try again but I feel I am so desperate to conceive again I am driving myself crazy. I'm currently waiting for my period to arrive next week but have been feeling very sick all week. No idea if Im pregnant or if I'm imagining symptoms! How do u all stop thinking about ttc all the time?? I just can't get it out my head [emoji22]

I'm sorry I can't really help you with this but just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss... I know it's easier said than done but try not to think about it everyone has always said when you're relaxed and not thinking about it it will happen x

I'm sorry I can't really help you with this but just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss... I know it's easier said than done but try not to think about it everyone has always said when you're relaxed and not thinking about it it will happen x

Thank you. I know I need to just relax and let nature do its thing but it's so so hard as I want it even more than ever now [emoji22] fingers crossed it'll happen soon xx

Oh y
Yep, I thought it was maybe down to exhaustion from work, I cut down my days didn't feel any different, I demanded for them to do tests and so glad I did this probably sounds a bit extreme but I thought this is how people must feel when they are dying. Thank you, yeah the first so quite scared don't really know what I'm doing haha. Is this your first? Glad yours is going well :). For ages my mum kept saying its
a train definitely a boy I had no idea what she was going on about haha. Have you started thinking of names?
Oh you must've felt dreadful! :(
It's sad that you sometimes need to demand what you know you need so they take you seriously, thank goodness you did so now you can feel better and enjoy this amazing time.
This is my second, my son will be 6 and a half and my stepson will be 14 when baby arrives so pretty big age gaps!
It's mine and my husbands first baby together though so it kind of feels brand new again :)
That's interesting that your little girls heart sounded like a train, I'm starting to think this old wives tale probably is a load of nonsense! Still think I'm having a boy though as feel the same as my last pregnancy.
Yes we've pretty much chosen names, I think! Will have a flick through a name book though to be sure we're decided on them x

Hi ladies,
I feel I need a bit of advice. We unfortunately lost our first baby at 37 weeks in May. We are now starting to try again but I feel I am so desperate to conceive again I am driving myself crazy. I'm currently waiting for my period to arrive next week but have been feeling very sick all week. No idea if Im pregnant or if I'm imagining symptoms! How do u all stop thinking about ttc all the time?? I just can't get it out my head [emoji22]
I'm so sorry to hear what you went through, I cannot imagine how hard that must've been for you. And it's understandable how desperate you feel to fall pregnant again but putting that pressure on yourself will do you no good at all. We were trying to conceive for a year before we finally did so I know how hard it is not to think about it, all the time!
We eventually started having tests to see if anything was wrong, I had 4 blood tests which kept coming back saying I hadn't ovulated but guess what, I was already pregnant! They say once something happens to ease the pressure then things happen naturally. A friend of mine has been ttc for years with 2 failed IVF attempts, she's now having hypnotherapy to see if that helps as she really stressed about it all, it's all mind over matter and sometimes you just can't do it on your own.
So maybe going for something like that might help?
Or some kind of self help book maybe?
You need to relax which I know is so so hard, maybe talking to someone (or us :)) might help x

Hi ladies,

Very sorry for your loss :-(
I never managed to figure out how you stop thinking about trying to conceive when you want it so desperately. What day is your period due? X

Very sorry for your loss :-(
I never managed to figure out how you stop thinking about trying to conceive when you want it so desperately. What day is your period due? X

I have started my period so it's a no for this month [emoji22] no idea why I was feeling sick. Must be hormones all over the place. So annoying, feels like my bodies playing tricks on me! I think they are still getting back to normal as this cycle was 40 days. I also think the stress of everything isn't helping my cycle.
I've started having accupuncture so hopefully that will help me to relax a bit more and help with the hormones. I might not bother to track ovulation this time either as maybe that's stressing me out. Last time it took 4 months so not too long but it happened when I was training for a 10k run so I wasn't thinking about it at that time. I definitely can't run now though! It's been so long since I've done much exercise!

Hi ladies,

So sorry for your loss, I miscarried at 11 weeks which was difficult but I can't imaging what you must be going through. The main thing is to always have hope. Acupuncture was very comforting for me after the loss

So sorry for your loss, I miscarried at 11 weeks which was difficult but I can't imaging what you must be going through. The main thing is to always have hope. Acupuncture was very comforting for me after the loss

Thank you. Yes having hope is the one thing keeping me going. The acupuncture certainly seems to be helping so far xx

Hi girls so sad to hear of struggles and losses my heart breaks to hear. Such strong ladies to go on with hope in your beautiful hearts xxx it took me a long time to find someone to have a family with I was always with the wrong person etc but now life has turned around my little baby girl is 7 weeks old and life couldn't be better xxx
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1474467120.973597.jpg

Hope all pregnancies going well I miss my bump [emoji23][emoji23] xxx

Baby chops when I got pregnant at the start the line was so faint we just were not sure at all so boyfriend did test too to compare [emoji23][emoji23] we must've bought 15 tests [emoji23][emoji23] xxx

Hello everyone, hope your all well. My little Abigail has got her first bad cold atm and struggles to sleep at night, which is a shock to the system as she's always slept right through! Bless her. We are going to start ttc in December, can't wait! But I will not be obsessing over it or anything, we are just gonna see what happens x

Latest posts

Back