New Salon....ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well everyone has already suggested spray tanning so thats my idea out the window so I'll just wish you good luck with what ever you decide to go with and hope it all works out hun.

As for colours, you couls keep the walls neutral and liven it up with accessories, this way you can change the appearence of the salon without haing to keep redecorating the walls.

have you ever thought about a steam room and add this to the treatments you have you can buy portable steamers that the cllient sits in i know of some salon do this as an extra and the clients love it. they sit in a cubicle and they are fastened in it with their heads sticking out i know they sell these on ebay but you probably buy them else ware.
just a thought something different from spray tanning room etc let me know what you think

You could also have someone come in to do lazer hair removal. As for the color scheme, i just painted one wall fuscia, and the others white. The furniture is all in light wood color with white doors and all of the chairs are black. I've gotten great feedback from my clients, they love the colors.

well guys thanks for all your ideas.

but :cry: :cry:

the landlord messed me about so i gave up on it-one min he said i could have it-the next he was messing me about-it was a private landlord and to be honesty i think he was a bit dodgy- well rid.

anyway got another salon -smaller
got 2 rooms and a staff toliet.............but it has gone through estate agents so i am happy with that.

going to have 2 stand up sunbeds in the back room and my nails in the front room with reception.

the flloor tiles are down and there are black, grey and white.. so i throught if i paint the walls white the skirting boards black and had red accessories i.e red towels and my red desk from ikea. red unifom.

what do u think????

Good luck with your new venture Leece, I hope this one works for you!

The contrast of colours is nice. How long do you think it will take before you will be open?

Nikki said:
Good luck with your new venture Leece, I hope this one works for you!

The contrast of colours is nice. How long do you think it will take before you will be open?

a couple of weeks i think cos i got to wait for the sun beds to be delivered and then build cubicles round them

cant wait

Latest posts

Back