New salon opening - Need help with slogan...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spend_um

Reaction score
Hi I am planning on opening up a salon soon. The salon is called Total Bliss Salon & Day Spa. I need a slogan to go with that. Thanks so much!:rolleyes:

Well, it's a bit difficult to give any help to you & attempt to offer a 'slogan' if we don't know jack about you.

If you fill in your profile, tell us a little more about you & your business. What services you will be offering & what systems you use and all that stuff, it will be so much easier for us to help as I'm sure you can appreciate.

When are you thinking of opening?

Sorry I am new to this. Its planning on opening at the end of this summer. I am a nail technician. There will be hair, nails, massage and facials. The salon is in Utah. I want it to have more of a relaxing environment. Thanks!

Hi, sorry I'm no good at thinking up good slogans , but welcome to salon geek
and good luck with your new venture :hug: x

Sorry I am new to this. Its planning on opening at the end of this summer. I am a nail technician. There will be hair, nails, massage and facials. The salon is in Utah. I want it to have more of a relaxing environment. Thanks!

Great, thanks for that.
You could of been 'just' a nail salon, so that's great. I'll get my thinking cap on.

Hi I am planning on opening up a salon soon. The salon is called Total Bliss Salon & Day Spa. I need a slogan to go with that. Thanks so much!:rolleyes:

Hi there, when we develop a product we usually try and link it in with what it is trying to achieve and also connect to the name so you could go along the lines of
"for a blissful Day" or "make your life blissfully relaxing / enjoyable" or "feel blissfully you" as it would sum up what you are trying to do for your clients and also link the name in?
cheers
BB

Latest posts

Back