New salon opening this evening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojo77

Reaction score
exciting times my new salon is opening full time tomorrow, but my open evening is tonight . very excited pics of salon below , any tips for me . i've been currently renting in a hair salon but found a shop that was perfect for less rent.

Attachments

• 20140802_111718.jpg
    20140802_111718.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 817
  • 20140802_111115.jpg
    20140802_111115.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 799
  • 20140801_093723.jpg
    20140801_093723.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 792
  • 20140802_111014.jpg
    20140802_111014.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 784
Congratulations! Hope it's a great success x

Looks amazing.

I love the rustic antique theme and the chairs are fabulous!! Sorry I don't have any tips really, if it's an open night for people to come in and see, have lots of price lists/business cards available and shellac one finger free to get them back for the other 9?
But it looks very professional and am sure it will be a huge success xz

💕💅 Keep calm and make 'em Gelish 💅💕

Congratulations!
My set up is pretty similar but with all earthy and more masculine features as my spa welcomes both men and women.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

exciting times my new salon is opening full time tomorrow, but my open evening is tonight . very excited pics of salon below , any tips for me . i've been currently renting in a hair salon but found a shop that was perfect for less rent.

Ahh Congratulations!! Your salon looks fab, best of luck for tonight xx where did you buy your chairs they are divine? Xx

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

That looks like my perfect salon! Congratulations and good luck hope it all goes well xx

Sent from my Lenovo B8000-F using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks all have worked my butt off and spent all my savings but just happy its finished . Still feels completely surreal , do you think its to feminine ? . I do both men and woman and thats why I choose the colours as to not make it to girlie xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Chairs are from ebay x

Looks beautiful!!! Where is it based? Good luck this evening :)

Based in Barry , wales :)

It's stunning and those chairs are gorgeous! Barry's not too far from me :) x best of luck!

Beautiful salon !!!! :) very clean and professional looking!!

The only thing I would suggest is an offer for all those that come tonight if that would work. It looks wonderful. Here's to a successful launch x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I 9ffered 10% off all bookings went fab :) .

Looks beautiful Hun congratulations
On your opening x

Do you mind if I ask how long you were in hair salon? Shop is perfect size. Love the chairs. Do you have a website? You could do recommend a friend x

Congratulations and wishing all the success in the world! Salon looks stunning- all the best xx

Salon looks amazing, pleased it went well x

Sent from the catphone

Was in a hair salon for a year :) I have a website and actually had my first booking from it saturday for today . Was very impressed with that :)

Latest posts

Back