New Shellac collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not too fussed either! Was disappointed when I seen them, BUT, I will wait til I see them in the flesh no doubt buy a few of them. I LOVE CND just wish they would bring out bright and sparkly colours. Here's hoping the summer collection will be brighter :)

Found a pic of the additives, dream lily and hummingbird look interesting! ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417524255.867530.jpg

Aww not really feeling it.

The colours look like those from the nude collection and open road collection with an azure wish thrown in.

Love shellac in terms of working with it and it being hypoallergenic but it's been a while since I've felt inspired by any new colours. Would love to see something a bit more whacky....like a purple type version of ruby ritz. I dunno just something more irresistible really.

I knowwww we got additives etc but surely if a new collection is released it's worth giving us something a bit different.

Still love you cnd. Just sayin!

I too would like a purple ruby ritz, but I would really like to see a lovely cream shade 😊

Oh dear, seems to me much and more of the same! Although the additives look interesting.

I know my clients will moan about them being more pastels. I didn't buy all the Open Road collection because of that. Well will just have to hope they're better in real life.

Karaxxx

Unfortunately the only one I will be getting is the peach looking one, the others look no different to the ones already in their collection.

I like that mushroom colour, it's different shade to the nudes we have so far. I do agree that wild moss looks very similar to frosted Glen!

Aww not really feeling it.

The colours look like those from the nude collection and open road collection with an azure wish thrown in.

Love shellac in terms of working with it and it being hypoallergenic but it's been a while since I've felt inspired by any new colours. Would love to see something a bit more whacky....like a purple type version of ruby ritz. I dunno just something more irresistible really.

I knowwww we got additives etc but surely if a new collection is released it's worth giving us something a bit different.

Still love you cnd. Just sayin!

Couldn't agree more! X

I don't really post much on here, I just like to read other post and gain info. But........

I must say the new colours are really quite boring!

I know a lot of the colours from cnd/ shellac are inspired by fashion and the latest trends etc but really a lot of my clients don't follow fashion! Or buy vogue or tatler and are unaware of what is going on on the catwalk! Nor do the shop in selfridges!

I don't think they are aiming at the masses!

My sister popped over this morning with a bright poppy pink on her nails , they were geleration and looked fantastic. I've recently seen a colour chart from them and must admit I was tempted. There's so much more variety and finishes. And not all form the same colour palette either!

I hope one day they bring out some colours I want to buy because as a company cnd are fantastic xx

I actually can't wait for them, there's so many of the colours look the same on the bottle but once they arrive and applied, they're very different - roll on January!! :D

I do agree with having some which are glittery like Ruby Ritz though, I think a black and a white like Ruby Ritz would be amaaaazing..

Just got an email through from Gerrard international showing some colours they recommend for the party season. Would love to see some shellac colours like this, particularly like the Jessica effects polishes if you ignore the fact that they're textured.

I'm VERY excited over the new colours, delicate pallette of colours to welcome in the spring and the sense of new beginnings, it's our job as the professional to excite our clients with an array of colours and designs, I can see beautiful creations with stamped additives, foils shimmers I'm in shellac heaven.. However. Pretty please CND could you launch your own version of colour changing power polish now that would rock!!! X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417795676.172491.jpg
I actually like them all! Apart from field fox.. Looks like rubble to me!

Looking at the colour chart, i actually really like them. I wasn't impressed by the bottles, but the chart looks pretty. I agree that i would love a few more strong sparkly colours.

The only thing that i'm confused about is that blush teddy is included because it was part of the nudes collection xx

I think the colours are deceptively nicer than the bottles, as with most shellac colours. I just wish the grey thistle colour was coming in shellac. It's only being launched in vinylux. :(

I like them all! So pleased blush teddy is coming in vinylux. I hadn't realised this was in the collection until now 😊

Here's the pics of vinylux collection, shellac collection and additives all together as they are different.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417860109.257173.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417860119.025843.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1417860127.996807.jpg

Looking at the colour chart, i actually really like them. I wasn't impressed by the bottles, but the chart looks pretty. I agree that i would love a few more strong sparkly colours.

The only thing that i'm confused about is that blush teddy is included because it was part of the nudes collection xx

Blush teddy will be in Vinylux 😊 x

I love the look of these colours, hopefully they will bring out some bright neons for the summer collection of they have been listening to our pleas for the past two years!! I'm more of either a black dark colours or nudes so this collection really appeals to me, just hope they do them in vinylux as my clients are bored of strawberry smoothie and hate clay canyon in vinylux, there's no middle colour! Love the look of field fox

Ah yes vinylux collection above😜

Latest posts

Back