New Shellac collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck is the obsession with the greens? That is not a pretty colour in the slightest. I'm waiting for these to inspire me and will hold off my decision until I see more, but so far, so bored.

😍😍😍😍
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418077206.716948.jpg

Asked S2 for a comparison and they sent this photo.. It's actually very different, looks like it's gonna be a good collection
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418203988.643556.jpg

I think field fox looks similar to cityscape personally

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

I think field fox looks similar to cityscape personally

Do you think? Cityscape is very pale grey, looked like rubble to me lol funny how different we all see colours :) x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418216794.182738.jpg

The colour pop labelled Rubble looks more like Faux Fur on my laptop screen. Not long to go now until all will be revealed properly.

Actually in that photo it doesn't look anything like cityscape lol... where are these photos coming from? Is there one for all the colours?

Why are the additives so much smaller than usual too?

Just seen a pic of summer 2015 collection (two already established colours) the others are samey again

Actually in that photo it doesn't look anything like cityscape lol... where are these photos coming from? Is there one for all the colours?

The photos are on Sweet Squared Facebook page, they seem to be releasing a colour each day. This one came today of Dandelion. XxImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418259630.396570.jpg

I think I will be selling my shellac kit and investing in Gelish instead as their colour range is a lot better.

I usually hate green but I actually quite like this one.. I usually dislike quite a few of the new collections but I think this lot will go down well with my clients ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418303099.255040.jpg

A purple version of ruby ritz would be amazing also an emerald green? Or a teal!!! Everything's a bit safe and sameish will still buy a couple of them though :)

Sent from my LG-D855 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think the summer 2015 has what you're looking for! Well, at least a sparkly purple and a teal!!

I think the summer 2015 has what you're looking for! Well, at least a sparkly purple and a teal!!

Yeah iv just seen it they are lovely. Will definitely be getting those two x

Sent from my LG-D855 using SalonGeek mobile app

I usually hate green but I actually quite like this one.. I usually dislike quite a few of the new collections but I think this lot will go down well with my clients View attachment 79996

I've not minded the greens up to now, although NO ONE ever asks for them, even with me wearing them or with glitter! but I have to say this is the most awful colour I think I've ever seen (well maybe Burnt Romance is a contender LOL).

I'm really please to see all the colours as I thought I would only buy 1 or 2 but now I'm absolutely positive I'll only buy 1 or 2 :eek:

Karaxxx

but I have to say this is the most awful colour I think I've ever seen (well maybe Burnt Romance is a contender LOL).

Karaxxx

I love burnt romance! Lol Why does everyone hate it so much? I think its a perfect fall/winter color. I think the dandelion one is such an unwearable color , but burnt romance? Love it!! Haha

I've not minded the greens up to now, although NO ONE ever asks for them, even with me wearing them or with glitter! but I have to say this is the most awful colour I think I've ever seen (well maybe Burnt Romance is a contender LOL).

I'm really please to see all the colours as I thought I would only buy 1 or 2 but now I'm absolutely positive I'll only buy 1 or 2 :eek:

Karaxxx

Haha I guess they can't please us all but you defiantly can't get much worse than Burnt Romance or Limeade!

Those who aren't blown away by the collection.. You can't tell me this isn't gorgeous? ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418403518.107687.jpg 😍

Last edited:
Is anyone else slightly gutted that Thistle Thicket is only a vinylux and not shellac?!?! I don't stock vinylux and would take Thistle Thicket over Wild Moss anyday! Xx

Latest posts

Back